As part of the efforts of the Ministry of Health for the better service of the citizens for vaccination against the disease COVID-19, the Ministry of Health informs that, it has proceeded to the modification of the Vaccination plan and the citizens from Monday, January 17, 2022, will be able to receive the vaccine of their choice from the walk-in vaccination centers or by arranging an appointment from the Electronic Vaccination Portal. It is emphasized that the Ministry of Health has proceeded to the further increase of daily appointments.
- The Moderna vaccine will be available every Monday on the walk-in
- The Pfizer vaccine will be available every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday on the walk-in
- The J&J and Moderna vaccines will be available on the walk-in every Friday
- Moderna and Pfizer vaccines will be available every Saturday at the walk-in centers
- The AstraZeneca vaccine will only be available every Wednesday at all walk-in vaccination centers or by appointment
- It is emphasized that the Linopetra Vaccination Center will operate only with scheduled appointments (increase of scheduled appointments).
It is reminded that the opening hours of the Vaccination Centers in all provinces are from 8 in the morning until 6 in the afternoon, except for the Health Centers in Latsia and Linopetra that operate until 3 in the afternoon (Latsia Health Center serves only children aged 5 -11 years old).