A 19-year-old man, who was found unconscious on the ground floor of an apartment building on Friday morning, is being treated at the Nicosia General Hospital with cerebral hemorrhage and multiple fractures throughout his body.
According to the Police, around At 10:55 on Friday morning, a man was taken to the Larnaca General Hospital with multiple fractures and injuries all over his body. Examinations revealed that this is a 19-year-old man, who was found unconscious on the ground floor of an apartment building.
From further examinations, it was found that the young man has a cerebral hemorrhage, a fractured skull, as well as multiple fractures throughout his body, both externally and internally. Due to the seriousness of his health condition, it was deemed necessary to transfer him to the Nicosia General Hospital, where he is hospitalized in a serious but stable condition.
From the examinations so far, the Police speculate that the young man fell from a height of ten meters, however, it is not confirmed, as he must also speak with the young man.
The police are continuing the investigations.
- The 13-year-old was playing in a building when he fell into uncovered pit-Injured in the face
- “My son was killed by army officers, corrupt to go home”
- The three occupants of the ungovernable boat found in Potima are missing
- They went to settle their differences, he had a dog attack him and shot him on the ground
- Twenty-three-year-old woman took medication to abort and was at risk-The fetus died