May 27, 2022 INSIDER • GOAL • IN-CYPRUS • PROPERTY • CYPRUS-IS • CAREER LIKE • GOING OUT • XRYSES SYNTAGES • ACTIVE • PHILGROUP ΕΙΔΗΣΕΙΣ & nbsp; SOCIETY & nbsp; INSIDER & nbsp; OPINIONS & nbsp; GOING OUT & nbsp; CULTURE & nbsp; SPORTS & nbsp; AUTO & nbsp; GOOD LIFE & nbsp; USEFUL & nbsp; PRINTED EDITION & nbsp;
< i class = "line2">
ΑΡΧΙΚΗΕΙΔΗΣΕΙΣΠΟΛΙΤΙΚΗΤΟΠΙΚΑΠΑΡΑΣΚΗΝΙΟMEDIAΕΛΛΑΔΑΚΟΣΜΟΣΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΗΠΡΟΕΔΡΙΚΕΣ 2023ΤΕΧΝΟΛΟΓΙΑΣΥΝΕΝΤΕΥΞΕΙΣΧΡΥΣΕΣ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΕΣΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΑΕΙΔΗΣΕΙΣΚΥΠΡΟΣ ΤΟΥ ΧΘΕΣΑΝΑΓΝΩΣΤΗ ΕΧΕΙΣ ΛΟΓΟΕΠΙΣΤΟΛΕΣΣΥΝΕΝΤΕΥΞΕΙΣΔΗΜΟΦΙΛΗ ΣΤΟ INTERNETVIDEOSΑΦΙΕΡΩΜΑΤΑADVERTORIALINSIDERΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΕΙΣΚΥΠΡΟΣBRAND VOICECAPITALFORBESBLOOMBERG OPINIONΠΡΩΤΑΓΩΝΙΣΤΕΣΚΑΥΤΗ ΓΡΑΜΜΗΧΡΥΣΕΣ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΕΣΚΑΡΙΕΡΑΑΠΟΨΕΙΣΑΡΘΡΑ ΣΤΟΝ “Φ”ΠΑΡΕΜΒΑΣΕΙΣ ΣΤΟΝ “Φ”ΤΟ ΜΗΝΥΜΑ ΣΟΥ ΣΚΙΤΣΑΟ ΚΟΣΜΟΣ ΤΟΥ TWITTERGOING OUTTHINGS TO DOCINEMAΜΟΥΣΙΚΗΕΣΤΙΑΤΟΡΙΑBAR/CAFETV ΟΔΗΓΟΣΤΗΛΕΟΡΑΣΗΠΟΛΙΤΙΣΜΟΣΚΥΠΡΟΣΚΟΣΜΟΣΚΡΙΤΙΚΕΣΕΚΔΗΛΩΣΕΙΣΠΡΟΣΩΠΑΑΘΛΗΤΙΚΑΠΟΔΟΣΦΑΙΡΟΜΠΑΣΚΕΤΠΑΡΑΣΚΗΝΙΑΕΛΛΑΔΑΔΙΕΘΝΗΑΛΛΑ ΣΠΟΡΑΠΟΨΕΙΣΣΚΙΤΣΟVIDEOSAUTOΝΕΑΠΑΡΟΥΣΙΑΣΗΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΕΣΑΓΩΝΕΣΚΑΛΗ ΖΩΗΥΓΕΙΑΔΙΑΤΡΟΦΗΕΥ ΖΗΝΑΣΤΡΑΧΡΥΣΕΣ ΣΥΝΤΑΓΕΣΣΥΝΤΑΓΕΣ ΣΕΦΒΗΜΑ ΒΗΜΑΧΡΗΣΙΜΑΦΑΡΜΑΚΕΙΑΓΙΑΤΡΟΙΑΕΡΟΔΡΟΜΙΑΛΙΜΑΝΙΑΤΗΛΕΦΩΝΑΟΠΑΠΚΑΙΡΟΣΣΥΝΑΛΛΑΓΜΑΛΑΧΕΙΑAPPSΠΡΟΣΦΟΡΕΣΕΝΤΥΠΗ ΕΚΔΟΣΗ ΠΟΛΙΤΙΚΗΤΟΠΙΚΑΠΑΡΑΣΚΗΝΙΟMEDIAΕΛΛΑΔΑΚΟΣΜΟΣΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΗΠΡΟΕΔΡΙΚΕΣ 2023ΤΕΧΝΟΛΟΓΙΑΣΥΝΕΝΤΕΥΞΕΙΣΧΡΥΣΕΣ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΕΣ ΕΙΔΗΣΕΙΣΚΥΠΡΟΣ ΤΟΥ ΧΘΕΣΑΝΑΓΝΩΣΤΗ ΕΧΕΙΣ ΛΟΓΟΕΠΙΣΤΟΛΕΣΣΥΝΕΝΤΕΥΞΕΙΣΔΗΜΟΦΙΛΗΣΤΟ INTERNETVIDEOSΑΦΙΕΡΩΜΑΤΑADVERTORIAL ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΕΙΣΚΥΠΡΟΣBRAND VOICECAPITALFORBESBLOOMBERG OPINIONΠΡΩΤΑΓΩΝΙΣΤΕΣΚΑΥΤΗ ΓΡΑΜΜΗΧΡΥΣΕΣ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΕΣΚΑΡΙΕΡΑ ΑΡΘΡΑ ΣΤΟΝ “Φ”ΠΑΡΕΜΒΑΣΕΙΣ ΣΤΟΝ “Φ”ΤΟ ΜΗΝΥΜΑ ΣΟΥ ΣΚΙΤΣΑΟ ΚΟΣΜΟΣ ΤΟΥ TWITTER THINGS TO DOCINEMAΜΟΥΣΙΚΗΕΣΤΙΑΤΟΡΙΑBAR/CAFETV ΟΔΗΓΟΣΤΗΛΕΟΡΑΣΗ ΚΥΠΡΟΣΚΟΣΜΟΣΚΡΙΤΙΚΕΣΕΚΔΗΛΩΣΕΙΣΠΡΟΣΩΠΑ ΠΟΔΟΣΦΑΙΡΟΜΠΑΣΚΕΤΠΑΡΑΣΚΗΝΙΑΕΛΛΑΔΑΔΙΕΘΝΗΑΛΛΑ ΣΠΟΡΑΠΟΨΕΙΣΣΚΙΤΣΟVIDEOS ΝΕΑΠΑΡΟΥΣΙΑΣΗΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΕΣΑΓΩΝΕΣ ΥΓΕΙΑΔΙΑΤΡΟΦΗΕΥ ΖΗΝΑΣΤΡΑΧΡΥΣΕΣ ΣΥΝΤΑΓΕΣΣΥΝΤΑΓΕΣ ΣΕΦΒΗΜΑ ΒΗΜΑ ΦΑΡΜΑΚΕΙΑΓΙΑΤΡΟΙΑΕΡΟΔΡΟΜΙΑΛΙΜΑΝΙΑΤΗΛΕΦΩΝΑΟΠΑΠΚΑΙΡΟΣΣΥΝΑΛΛΑΓΜΑΛΑΧΕΙΑAPPSΠΡΟΣΦΟΡΕΣ ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΕΙΣ ΚΥΠΡΟΣ BRAND VOICE CAPITAL FORBES BLOOMBERG OPINION ΠΡΩΤΑΓΩΝΙΣΤΕΣ ΚΑΥΤΗ GOLDEN GOLDEN COMPANIES CAREER
Next Details of government measures against accuracy HOME • INSIDER • CYPRUS • Details of government measures against accuracy < start>
& nbsp & nbspphilenews & nbsp; & nbsp;
Following the instructions of the President of the Republic, following the meeting held on 20/05/2022, meetings were held under the chairmanship of the Minister of Finance with the Ministers and Undersecretaries involved in order to finalize the additional measures to address inflationary pressures and accuracy. & nbsp;
According to a written statement by Government Spokesman Marios Pelekanos. which will mainly, but not only, alleviate the most vulnerable groups of the population. This package follows the measures already taken by the Government with the start of inflationary pressures, amounting to over € 193m.
Therefore, the total amount to be spent by 31 August 2022 to deal with inflationary pressures and accuracy amounts to almost € 300m, an amount equivalent to 1.5% of the GDP of the Republic of Cyprus.
READ ALSO: & nbsp; These are the new government measures for accuracy
It is noted that these measures are fully in line with the guidelines of the European Commission but also in accordance with the budgetary capabilities of the state, so as not to jeopardize fiscal stability. & nbsp;
< p> Below is the new package of measures that includes 14 meters with a total cost of € 103m.
A. RETIREMENT SUPPORT
1. Adjust pensions to take into account & nbsp; rising inflation. & Nbsp;
As of July 1, it is estimated that the pensions of 165,200 beneficiaries will increase by about 4.3% rate will be determined depending on the level of inflation for the months of May and June 2022). & nbsp;
It is noted that from 1/1/2022 an increase of 1.22% has already been given to pensions and other benefits , based on the increase in the average insurable earnings of 2021 compared to those of 2020, as provided by law. & nbsp;
Therefore, the increase that will be granted from July 1, 2022 will be the second for this year. & Nbsp;
B. SUPPORT FOR VULNERABLE POPULATION GROUPS
2. One-time granting of support to support vulnerable groups of the population (covering the period until 31/08/2022)
Details: & nbsp;
Category 1: b > (Beneficiaries 6,639 households) & nbsp;
In all family units, which are recipients of child benefit and have an annual gross income of the previous year, up to € 10,000, a lump sum of € 150 will be paid for each child up to the age of 18
Category 2: (Beneficiaries 13,008 & nbsp; households)
In all family units, which are recipients of child benefit and have an annual gross income of the previous year, from € 10,001 to € 19,500, will & nbsp paid a lump sum of € 120 for each child under the age of 18
Category 3: (Beneficiaries 1,804 households out of 14,604 that fall into this category of income criteria)
In all family units, which are recipients of child allowance and have an annual gross income of the previous year, from € 19,501 to € 29,000, with 3 or more children, a lump sum of € 100 will be paid for the third or additional children up to the age of 18
Category 4: (Beneficiaries 1,587 households from the 13,323 that fall into this category of income criteria)
All family units, which are recipients of child benefit and have an annual gross income of the previous year from, € 29,001 to € 39,000, with 3 or more children, will be paid a lump sum of € 80 for the third or additional children up to 18 years old
Category 5: (Beneficiaries 1,037 households out of 8,866 that fall into this category of income criteria)
All family units, which are recipients of child benefit and have an annual gross income of the previous year, from € 39,001 to € 49,000, with 3 or more children, will be paid a lump sum of € 60 for the third or additional children up to 18 years old
From the above measures, a total of 24,075 families will benefit with a total number of children 45,883.
Category 6: (Beneficiaries 23,087 including spouses and dependent children over the age of 18 and & nbsp; up to the age of 28)
All family units, which do not fall into the above categories, which are beneficiaries of the Minimum Guaranteed Income or Public Assistance and do not have dependent children under 18 years, will be paid a lump sum of € 100 for the beneficiary, € 50 for the beneficiary's spouse, and € 25 for each beneficiary's child belonging to the family unit
This measure is expected to benefit 18,454 beneficiaries, 2,401 dependents of beneficiaries and 2,232 spouses of applicants Category 7: (Beneficiaries 4,750 people with disabilities who receive benefits from the Department for the Integration of Persons with Disabilities)
To all persons with disabilities who do not fall into the above categories, who are eligible for benefits from the Department for Social Integration of Persons with Disabilities (blind, quadriplegic, paraplegic, severe mobility disability, recipients of trafficking allowance) will be paid a lump sum of € 100
This measure is expected to benefit 4,750 people with disabilities.
A total of 73,720 people will benefit from a one-time grant.
It is noted that the one-time allowance will not be taken into account in calculating the total income to determine the entitlement or income category to which each beneficiary falls within the scheme already participating.
3. & nbsp; & nbsp; Immediate announcement (effective from September 2022) of a Plan for the Subsidy of childcare services for children up to 4 years of age to subsidize the tuition and feeding of 16,000 potential beneficiaries, with the monthly allowance amounting to 80% of the amount of the tuition and feeding, with a subsidy of & nbsp; € 100 to € 350 per month for each child, based on criteria that take into account, among other things, the number of children.
More details will be announced by the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs Insurance and the Ministry of Social Welfare. & Nbsp;
C. ELECTRICITY & nbsp;
4. & nbsp; & nbsp; Extension of horizontal and targeted measures to reduce VAT on electricity by 31 August 2022. & nbsp;
That is, reduction of VAT from 19% to 9% for household consumers and from 19% to 5% for vulnerable consumers.
5. & nbsp; & nbsp; Increase of the subsidy of the beneficiaries of the Plan for installation of photovoltaic systems and thermal insulation of the roof
For Vulnerable Consumers: from € 750 to € 1,000 per installed kw, and For Household Consumers: from € 250 to € 375 per installed kw. & Nbsp;
6. & nbsp; & nbsp; Expanding the list of vulnerable energy consumers by joining it, additional 19,500 households with annual gross income up to € 19,500 to benefit from increased subsidy from the Renewable Energy and External Energy and Energy Sponsorship Plans.
More details will be announced by the Ministry of Energy, Trade and Industry.
7. & nbsp; & nbsp; Increase from 90% to 100% of the capacity to cover & nbsp; the annual electricity consumption of the premises for own consumption of electricity produced by photovoltaic system for household consumers and businesses.
Therefore, home consumers and & nbsp; businesses will be able to meet all their electricity needs through the installation of photovoltaic systems, which makes the investment more attractive as the depreciation period and the cost of electricity are reduced.
8. & nbsp; Accelerate and simplify the licensing procedures for the installation of RES systems so that the building permit for the installation of a RES system is considered granted in cases where there is already a planning permission.
9. & nbsp; & nbsp; Extension of the measure of reduction of the excise tax on diesel fuel and heating oil until 31 August 2022 & nbsp;
E. SUPPORT MEASURES IN THE AGRICULTURE AND LIVESTOCK SECTOR
10. Support of recognized Groups and Producers Organizations in the crop production amounting to € 700,000 to cover part of their operating expenses.
11. Additional support & nbsp; sectors of livestock and agriculture with an amount of € 8.8m in order to cover part of the price increases due to inflationary pressures
This is a new support, in addition to the amount of € 8m approved on April 13, 2022 by the Council of Ministers. & nbsp; & nbsp;
F. ADDITIONAL MEASURES/INITIATIVES
12. The Council of Ministers decided to intensify inspections to combat profiteering. In the event of any profiteering, the Government will proceed with the imposition of a ceiling.
13. The Council of Ministers welcomes why the intention of CERA to issue a relevant decision to set a ceiling on the purchase price of RES at 11s/kwh in relation to 19s/kwh which is the existing price is moving in the same direction. & nbsp; This decision will concern RES projects included in the Plan with a final outcome in the competitive electricity market. & nbsp;
14. & nbsp; The Council of Ministers calls on the House of Representatives to proceed with the immediate voting of the bill that is pending before it for a long time in order to implement the Government's decision to reduce the consumption fee of the RES Fund to 0.1 s/kw from 0.5 s/kw that is today.