The Agreement for the start of the works of the First Phase for the reconstruction / upgrade of the Community Stadium of Kiti was signed today 21/12/21 between the School Ephorate of Kiti of the Architectural office George Karas & associates and the company KEDRIS Construcrion Ltd.
Phase A will last 6 months. The works are scheduled to start on 10/01/22. The amount of the Construction Contract amounts to € 413,000.00 + VAT.
The works included in Phase A are listed as follows:
1. Track and field reconstruction.
2. Construction of sports such as split pool, discus / hammer valves, javelin runs, etc.
3. Reconstruction of underground tank and engine room.
4. Landscaping with asphalt around the track.
5. Piping (provisions) for irrigation system and drainage of the future lawn.
The next phases that will be carried out at a later stage will concern the reconstruction of stands, upgrade of electrical installation, replacement of external fencing with metal and creation of an open swimming pool 25m with stands and configuration of other open spaces inside the stadium.