The Faculty of Education, Humanities and Social Sciences in collaboration with the EU Center AccessibleEU are organizing an informative event on Saturday 21 October 2023 at 09:00-13:00, room 012 at the European University of Cyprus.
The informative event aims to:
– highlight contemporary initiatives in the cultural sector related to the inclusion of various groups of people and needs, with special emphasis on people with special needs
– presenting projects that apply emerging technologies to promote more accessible and inclusive practices in museums and galleries
– addressing challenges and limitations in the development and implementation of such initiatives at the local level and connecting them with international practices and debates
– to initiate debate on such initiatives and outline future plans for more inclusive practices in the cultural sector in Cyprus
– bring together all stakeholders and agencies, including museum professionals or professionals working in the cultural sector, technology experts, policy makers and users to create a dialogical network and support future conversations and exchange of ideas and experiences
– improving awareness of the design and implementation of accessibility practices to include everyone in the cultural sector.
Register at the link below
< iframe width='300px' height='500px' src='https://www.adstorebluebird.cy/api/banner/ServeBanner?zoneId=2734' frameborder='0' scrolling='no'>