Based on the decisions of the Council of Ministers, and with the aim of stopping the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, in places where access requires SafePass, persons aged 6 and over must meet one of the following conditions:
1. Complete vaccination certificate.
1. Proof that a person has been ill with COVID-19 for the last 6 months.
2. Negative rapid test certificate valid for 7 days for people 6-11 years old.
3. Certificate of negative PCR or rapid test with a validity of 72 hours for people 12-17 years old.
4. Certificate of negative test, PCR valid for 72 hours or rapid test valid for 48 hours for persons 18 years and older, and at least one dose of vaccine where required by Decree.
According to the decision of the Council of Ministers, only the following categories of citizens can be served in the mobile rapid test units of the Ministry of Health:
· Minors up to 17 years old. Children aged 12-17, who do not have the consent of their parents / legal guardians for vaccination, can have a free rapid test through the Ministry of Health program.
· People aged 18 and over, who can not be vaccinated with a medical certificate, and after their request is examined by the Pancyprian Medical Association and the Ministry of Health and given the relevant approval, which must be presented to the unit sampling. Pregnant women also fall into this category, provided that they have obtained approval from the ad hoc committee of the PIS.
· People who are vaccinated with the 1st dose of the vaccine, for the period required between the 1st and 2nd dose of the vaccine. The Vaccination Card must be presented for verification purposes.
· Individuals who have completed their vaccination regimen and the 7-month period has elapsed without receiving a booster dose, until later. The Vaccination Card must be presented for verification purposes.
Individuals who have received a booster dose of the vaccine but wish to be tested for their health monitoring purposes or for other reasons. It is understood that the Vaccination Card must be submitted.
Individuals who have a COVID-19 Certificate of Recovery within the last 90 days but wish to be tested for their health monitoring purposes or for other reasons. It is understood that the certificate of recovery must be presented.
In addition to the above proofs, it is reminded that all citizens must provide proof of identity (eg ID, Driver's License, Passport, etc.), for identification purposes.
For Monday, January 31, 2022, the rapid test sampling units that operate through the control program of the Ministry of Health only for the above groups of citizens, will be located at the following locations:
Sampling points by province
Limassol – (6 points)
My Mall Limassol (Entrance D, next to Public) 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 94041843
Cultural Events Hall of Pano Polemidia 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 96659317
Atlantica Oasis Hotel, Germasogeia (hotel lobby) 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 99790687
TEPAK University, Tassos Papadopoulos building 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 94041843
Former Orphanides Shopping Center, Polemidia, back side 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 77774400
Colossus Conference Center (near the Church of the Apostle Luke) 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 99177224
Larnaca – (5 points)
Metropolis Mall (Entrance 5, underground parking) 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 94041843
Versatile Multipurpose Center for Social Welfare and Employment (former Community Center) 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 96678224
Makarios Community Council, Kamares Area, Larnaca (Agios Vassilios 5) 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 99154344
Parking lot of the former Cooperative Bank of Aradippou 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 99969931
Livadia Community Clinic 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 77774400
Nicosia – (18 points)
Mall of Cyprus (underground parking) 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 99969931
Nicosia Mall 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 96812424
Municipality of Agios Dometios (event hall) 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 94041843
Church of Agios Spyridon (behind Lycabettus Police Station) 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 96659317
Church of Agios Georgios, Latsia 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 94041843
Church of Panagia Evangelistria, Palouriotissa 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 96625766
Holy Temple of God Wisdom, Strovolos 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 99146623
Idali Community Clinic 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 96659317
Antoupolis Old Community Clinic (next to the Community Council) 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 77774400
Hall of the Holy Temple of Agios Charalambos, self-housed Geri 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 96678224
Church of Agios Dimitrios, Acropolis 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 70000166
Church of the Apostle Andrew, Aglantzia 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 96659317
Church of Agia Paraskevi, Lakatamia 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 99742888
Neo Plaza Shopping and Entertainment Center, Kokkinotrimithia 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. 99476680
Lakatamia Municipal Gallery 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 99965920
European University of Cyprus (cafeteria) 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 99154344
Tilliria Tower Community Council 1:30 p.m. – 4 p.m. 77774400
Kapedon Primary School 16:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Paphos – (3 points)
Kings Avenue Mall, Paphos (main entrance) 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 94056785
City Hall Square (next to the Club “Piousness”) 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 94041843
House X ”Mitsi (behind the Municipal Palace of Geroskipou) 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 94057623
Famagusta – (3 points)
Municipal Palace of Paralimni (covered parking) 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 94041843
Onisilos Association, Sotira 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 96678224
Frenaros Community Council 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 77774400