- Certificate of complete vaccination .
- Proof that a person has been infected with COVID-19 for the past 3 months .
- Certificate negative rapid test valid for 7 days for 6-11 year olds.
- Certificate of negative PCR or rapid test valid for 72 hours for 12-17 year olds .
- Certificate of negative test , PCR valid 72 hours or rapid test valid for 48 hours for people 18 years of age and older , and at least one vaccine dose where required by Decree.
- Certificate negative rapid test valid for 24 hours for persons 12 years and older where required by Decree.
According to the decision of the Council of Ministers, only the following categories of citizens can be served in the mobile rapid test units of the Ministry of Health:
- Minors up to 17 years old . Children aged 12-17, who do not have the consent of their parents/legal guardians for vaccination, can have a free rapid test through the Ministry of Health program.
- People aged 18 years and older who cannot be vaccinated with a medical certificate , and after their request is examined by the Pancyprian Medical Association and the Ministry of Health and a relevant approval is given, which must be presented to the sampling unit. This category also includes pregnant women, provided that they have obtained approval from the ad hoc committee of the WHO.
- People who are vaccinated with the 1st dose of the vaccine, for the period required between 1st and 2nd doses of the vaccine . The Vaccination Card must be presented for verification purposes.
- People who have complete their vaccination regimen and the 7-month period has elapsed without receiving a booster dose, until later . The Vaccination Card must be presented for verification purposes.
- Individuals who have received a booster dose of the vaccine but wish to be tested for health monitoring purposes or for other reasons. It means that the Vaccination Card must be presented.
- Holders of Certificate of recovery from COVID-19 within the last 90 days, but wish to be tested for health monitoring or other reasons. It is understood that the certificate of recovery must be presented.
In addition to the above proofs, it is reminded that all citizens must necessarily present proof of identity (eg ID, Driver's License, Passport, etc.), for identification purposes.
For Wednesday , May 11, 2022 , the units rapid tests that operate through the control program of the Ministry of Health only for the above groups of citizens, will be located at the following locations:
|Province||Sampling points||Schedule >||Telephone|
|Nicosia Mall||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Holy Church of Agios Georgios, Latsia||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||99146623|
|Idali Community Clinic||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Holy Temple of Agios Dimitrios, Acropolis||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Church of Agios Spyridon (behind Lycabettus Police Station)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99146623|
|Church of Agios Polydoros, courtyard, Kaimakli||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99146623|
|Courtyard of the Lakatamia Amphitheater, behind the Gallery||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Neo Plaza Shopping and Entertainment Center, Kokkinotrimithia||99146623|
|Aglantzia Health Center (entrance opposite the Municipality of Lefkonikos)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99146623|
|Courtyard of Agios Dometios Town Hall||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|European University of Cyprus (cafeteria)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99146623|
|Mall of Cyprus (underground parking, behind entrance)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99146623|
|Former Orphanides Shopping Center, Polemidia, back side||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Hall of Cultural Events of Pano Polemidia||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99082254|
|My Mall Limassol (Entrance D, next to Public)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99082254|
|Colossus Conference Center (near the Church of the Apostle Luke)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99082254|
|Atlantica Garden Hotel, Germasogeia (Attiki 6)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|TEPAK University, Tassos Papadopoulos building||7:30 a.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99082254|
|Metropolis Mall (Entrance 5, underground parking)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Parking lot of the former Cooperative Bank of Aradippou||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Community Meadow Clinic||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
( 2 points)
|Kings Avenue Mall, Paphos (main entrance)||9 p.m. .μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Former Prefect House||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Municipal Palace of Paralimni (covered parking)||9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Nationalist Association of Liopetri||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94056785|
|Church of Agios Dimitrios Vrysoules & # 8211; Acheritou||2 p.m. & # 8211; 5 p.m.||99146623|