A fire was caused in a house by a cookware in Paphos, immediately mobilizing the fire service.
According to the Police, today before noon, while the owner of a house was cooking in her kitchen in Paphos, she forgot a cooking utensil in the fire, as a result of which a fire broke out.
The fire brigade responded immediately, members of which rushed to the scene and extinguished the fire before it spread to nearby areas.
No injuries were reported from the fire.
However, material damage was caused in the kitchen area.
Police: 133 out of court for violation of the measures against the coronavirus