Based on the decisions of the Council of Ministers, and with the aim of stopping the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, in areas where access requires SafePass, people 6 years of age and older must meet one of the following requirements:
- Full Vaccination Certificate .
- Evidence that a person has been ill with COVID-19 for the past 3 months .
- Negative rapid test certificate valid for 7 days for 6-11 year olds.
- Negative PCR certificate or rapid test valid for 72 hours for 12-17 year olds .
- Negative test certificate , valid PCR < strong> 72 hours or rapid test valid for 48 hours for people 18 years and older , and at least one vaccine dose where required by Decree.
- Certificate of negative rapid test valid for 24 hours for persons 12 years and older where required by Decree.
According to its decision Council of Ministers, only the following categories of citizens can be served in the rapid test units of the Ministry of Health:
- Minors up to 17 years old . Children aged 12-17, who do not have the consent of their parents/legal guardians for vaccination, can have a free rapid test through the Ministry of Health program.
- People aged 18 years and older who cannot be vaccinated with a medical certificate , and after their request is examined by the Pancyprian Medical Association and the Ministry of Health and a relevant approval is given, which must be presented to the sampling unit. This category also includes pregnant women, provided that they have obtained approval from the ad hoc committee of the WHO.
- People who are vaccinated with the 1st dose of the vaccine, for the period required between 1st and 2nd doses of the vaccine . The Vaccination Card should be presented for verification purposes.
- Individuals who have completed their vaccination schedule and a period of 7 months has elapsed without receiving a booster dose, until further notice < strong>. The Vaccination Card should be presented for verification purposes.
- Individuals who have received a booster dose of the vaccine but wish to be tested for their own health or other purposes reasons. It is understood that the Vaccination Card must be presented.
- Individuals holding a Certificate of Recovery from COVID-19 within the last 90 days, but wish to be tested for their health monitoring purposes or for other reasons. It is understood that the certificate of recovery must be presented.
In addition to the above proofs, it is reminded that all citizens must necessarily present proof of identity (e.g. .Identity, Driving License, Passport, etc), for identification purposes.
For Saturday , February 26, 2022 , the rapid test sampling units that operate through the control program of the Ministry of Health only for the above groups of citizens, will be located at the following locations:
|Mall of Cyprus (underground parking)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||96678224|
|Nicosia Mall||9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Municipality of Agios Dometios (event hall)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99969931|
|Holy Church of Agios Georgios, Latsia||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Holy Temple of God Wisdom, Strovolos||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Idali Community Clinic||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99365616|
|Anthoupolis Old Community Clinic (next to the Community Council)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||77774400|
|Hall of the Holy Temple of Agios Charalambos, self-housed Geri||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99365616|
|Holy Church of Agios Dimitrios, Acropolis||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99146623|
|Holy Temple of Apostolos Andreas, Aglantzia||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||96659317|
|Neo Plaza Shopping and Entertainment Center, Kokkinotrimithia||96659317|
|Church of Agios Spyridon (behind Lycabettus Police Station)||9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||96625766|
|Eleftherias Square, City Hall entrance||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||96812424|
|Church of Agios Polydoros, courtyard, Kaimakli||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||96625766|
|Courtyard of the Lakatamia Amphitheater, behind the Gallery||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99965920|
|State Exhibition, Kiosk ID (27)||99154344|
|Psimolofos Community Clinic||8:30 a.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99742888|
|Community Clinic of the Old Shareholder||8:30 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||77774400|
|Astromeritis Community Council||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Evrychos Youth Center (formerly Cooperative)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 5 pm||99969931|
|Community Council Beyond the Village-Island||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||96812424|
|Saint Barbara Community Council||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94056785|
|Community Clergy Council||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 1 pm||70000166|
|Community Council of Aredios||2 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||70000166|
|Tilliria Tower Community Council||1:30 p.m. & # 8211; 5 pm||77774400|
|Former Orphanides Shopping Center, Polemidia , back side||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99790687|
|Hall of Cultural Events of Pano Polemidia||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||94041843|
|My Mall Limassol (Entrance D, next to the Public)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Colossus Conference Center (near the Church of the Apostle Luke)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||77774400|
|Atlantica Garden Hotel, Germasogeia (Attiki 6)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||77774400|
|Municipal Parking, Germasogeia (former Skaros tavern)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 5 pm||99154344|
|ΙΓ (13ο) Δημοτικό Σχολείο, Μίλτωνος 18, Άγιος Σπυρίδωνας||8:30 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99942219|
|26th Primary School of Tricherousa||8:30 a.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99177224|
|Municipal Hall, underground parking, Agios Athanasios||8:30 a.m. & # 8211; 5 pm||99146623|
|Community Council of Palodeia||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||99790687|
|Limassol Tower Multipurpose Center||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||96812424|
|Trachoni Community Council||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 1 pm||77774400|
|Community Council of Pelendri||9 p.m. & # 8211; 12 pm||94057623|
|Athletic Center “Glafkos Clerides”, Agros||94057623|
|Αίθουσα πρώην ΣΠΕ Πάχνας||10 a.m. & # 8211; 3 pm||99969931|
|Trimiklini Community Council (old Primary School)||10 p.m. & # 8211; 3 p.m.||96659317|
|Metropolis Mall (Entrance 5, underground parking)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Multipurpose Multipurpose Center for Social Welfare and Employment (former Community Center)||9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||96678224|
|Makarios Settlement Community Council, Kamares Area, Larnaca (Agiou Vassiliou 5 )||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99742888|
|Parking lot of the former Cooperative Bank of Aradippou||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Community Meadow Clinic||9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||77774400|
|Municipal Amphitheater of the Municipality of Dromolaxia-Meneou||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||70000166|
|Paleo Xylotymvou Grocery||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||96678224|
|Community Clinic Mosfilotis||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||77774400|
|Xylofagou Culture Hall (next to the roundabout)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99965920|
|Community Weighing Council||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||77774400|
( 8 points)
|Kings Avenue Mall, Paphos ( main entrance)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||94056785|
|House X & # 8221; Mitsi (behind Geroskipou Municipal Building)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94057623|
|Former Prefect House||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Community Clinic of Honor||8:30 a.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|“Fountain of Pegeiotissa” Square, Pegeia||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99177224|
|Community Council Reusable Room, Emba||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Tsada Community Council Square||9 p.m. & # 8211; 1 pm||26100377|
|Community Clinic of Giolou||2 p.m. & # 8211; 5 p.m.||26100377|
(6 points) >
|Municipal Palace of Paralimni (covered parking)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Holy Temple of Ayia Napa, Ayia Napa||9 p.m. & # 8211; 5 p.m.||77774400|
|Onisilos Association, Sotira||8:30 a.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||96659317|
|Frenaru Community Council||8:30 a.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99154344|
|Community Clinic of Brussels & # 8211; Αχερίτου||8:30 π.μ. & # 8211; 1 pm||96659317|
|Community Clinic of Achna Forest||2 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||96659317|