People 6 years of age and older must meet one of the following requirements:
- Certificate of complete immunization .
- Proof that a person has been suffering from COVID-19 for the last 3 months .
- Negative rapid test certificate valid for 7 days for people 6-11 years old.
- Certificate of negative PCR or rapid test with a validity of 72 hours for persons aged 12-17 .
- Certificate of negative test strong, 72-hour PCR, or 48-hour rapid test for people 18 years of age and older, and at least one vaccine dose where required by Decree.
- Certificate of negative rapid test valid for 24 hours for persons 12 years and older where required by Decree.
According to the decision of the Council of Ministers, only the following categories of citizens can be served in the rapid test units of the Ministry of Health:
- < li> Minors up to 17 years old . Children aged 12-17, who do not have the consent of their parents/legal guardians for vaccination, can have a free rapid test through the Ministry of Health program.
- The persons aged 18 and over who cannot be vaccinated with a medical certificate , and after their application has been examined by the Pancyprian Medical Association and the Ministry of Health and approved, which must be submitted in the sampling unit. Pregnant women also fall into this category, provided they have secured approval from the ad hoc committee of the PIS.
- The persons vaccinated with the 1st dose of the vaccine, for the period required between the 1st and 2nd dose of the vaccine . The Vaccination Card should be presented for verification purposes.
- Individuals who have completed their vaccination schedule and have had a 7-month period without receiving a booster dose, until later < strong>. The Vaccination Card must be presented for verification purposes.
- Individuals receiving a booster dose of the vaccine , but wish to be tested for their health monitoring purposes or for other reasons. It is understood that the Vaccination Card must be provided.
- Individuals who hold a COVID-19 Certificate of Recovery within the last 90 days but wish to be tested for for the purpose of monitoring their health or for other reasons. It is understood that the certificate of recovery must be presented.
In addition to the above proofs, it is reminded that all citizens must present proof of identity (eg ID, Driver's License, Passport, etc.), for identification purposes.
For Tuesday , March 1, 2022 , the rapid test sampling units that operate through the control program of the Ministry of Health only for the above groups of citizens, will be located at the following locations:
|Mall of Cyprus (underground parking)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||96625766|
|Nicosia Mall||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||99969931|
|Municipality of Agios Dometios (event hall)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||99742888|
|Holy Church of Agios Georgios, Latsia||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Idali Community Clinic||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||99365616|
|Anthoupolis Old Community Clinic (next to Community Council)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||96625766|
|Hall of the Holy Temple of Agios Charalambos, self-housing Geri||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||99154344|
|Holy Temple of Agios Dimitrios, Acropolis||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||96812424|
|Holy Temple of Apostle Andreas, Aglantzia||9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||96659317|
|Neo Plaza Shopping and Entertainment Center, Kokkinotrimithia||2 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||99821951|
|Church of Agios Spyridon (behind Lycabettus Police Station)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||99146623|
|Church of Agios Polydoros, courtyard, Kaimakli||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Lakatamia Amphitheater Courtyard, behind the Gallery||9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||99965920|
|State Exhibition, Kiosk ID (27)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||70000166|
|European University of Cyprus (cafeteria)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||77774400|
|Former Orphanides Shopping Center, Polemidia, back side||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Hall of Cultural Events of Pano Polemidia||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||94057623|
|My Mall Limassol (Entrance D, next to Public)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||99790687|
|Colossus Conference Center (near Apostle Luke Church)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Atlantica Garden Hotel, Germasogeia (Attiki 6)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||99146623|
|TEPAK University, Tassos Papadopoulos building||7:30 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||77774400|
|Metropolis Mall (Entrance 5, underground parking)||9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Multipurpose Multipurpose Center for Social Welfare and Employment (former Community Center)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||96678224|
|Makarios Community Council, Kamares Area, Larnaca (Agios Vassilios 5)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||96812424|
|Parking lot of the former Cooperative Bank of Aradippou||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||99742888|
|Community Meadow Clinic||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||77774400|
( 4 points) >
|Kings Avenue Mall, Paphos (main entrance)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||26100377|
|House X & # 8221; Mitsi (behind Geroskipou Municipal Building)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||94057623|
|Former Prefect House||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Church of Chloraka||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Municipal Palace of Paralimni (covered parking)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Deryneia Adult Center||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||77774400|
|Egg Elderly Club||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||96678224|