Based on the decisions of the Council of Ministers, and with the aim of stopping the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, in places where access requires SafePass, persons aged 6 and over must meet one of the following conditions:
- Certificate of complete vaccination .
- Evidence that a person has been ill with COVID-19 for the past 3 months .
- Negative rapid test certificate valid for 7 days for people 6-11 years old.
- Negative PCR or rapid test certificate with a validity of 72 hours for people 12-17 years old .
- Certificate of negative test , PCR valid for 72 hours or rapid test valid for 48 hours for persons 18 years and older , and at least one dose of vaccine where required by Decree.
According to the decision of the Council of Ministers, only the following categories of citizens can be served in the mobile rapid test units of the Ministry of Health:
- Minors up to 17 years old . Children aged 12-17, who do not have the consent of their parents / legal guardians for vaccination, can have a free rapid test through the Ministry of Health program.
- Individuals aged 18 and over who cannot be vaccinated with a medical certificate , after their application has been examined by the Pancyprian Medical Association and the Ministry of Health and approved, which must be presented to the sampling unit . Pregnant women also fall into this category, provided that they have obtained approval from the ad hoc committee of the PIS.
- Individuals vaccinated with the 1st dose of the vaccine, for the period required between the 1st and 2nd dose of the vaccine . The Vaccination Card must be presented for verification purposes.
- Individuals who have completed their vaccination regimen and the 7-month period has elapsed without receiving a booster dose, until younger . The Vaccination Card must be presented for verification purposes.
- Individuals who have received a booster dose of the vaccine but wish to be tested for their health monitoring purposes or for other reasons. It is understood that the Vaccination Card must be submitted.
- Individuals who have a COVID-19 Certificate of Recovery within the last 90 days but wish to be tested for health monitoring or other reasons. It is understood that the certificate of recovery must be presented.
In addition to the above proofs, it is reminded that all citizens must provide proof of identity (eg ID, Driver's License, Passport, etc.), for identification purposes.
For Wednesday , February 9, 2022 , the rapid test sampling units that operate through the control program of the Ministry of Health only for the above groups of citizens, will be located at the following locations:
|My Mall Limassol (Entrance D, next to Public)||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Hall of Cultural Events of Pano Polemidia||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99965920|
|Atlantica Oasis Hotel, Germasogeia (hotel lobby)||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||94057623|
|TEPAK University, Tassos Papadopoulos building||8 a.m. – 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Former Orphanides Shopping Center, Polemidia, back side||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||77774400|
|Colossus Conference Center (near the Church of the Apostle Luke)||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99146623|
|Municipal Parking, Germasogeia (former tavern Skaros)||9 a.m. – 5 p.m.||99154344|
|Palodia Community Council||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99790687|
|Multipurpose Center of Limassol Tower||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||96659317|
|Trachoni Community Council||9 a.m. – 1 p.m.||99942219|
|Central Square of Pissouri||9 a.m. – 12 pm.||94057623|
|Community Diocese Clinic||1 p.m. – 5 p.m.||94057623|
|Pelendrio Community Council||9 a.m. – 12 pm.||77774400|
|“Glafkos Clerides” Sports Center, Agros||1 p.m. – 5 p.m.||77774400|
|Kyperounta Community Council||9 a.m. – 5 p.m.||77774400|
|Hall of former SPE Pachna||10 am. – 3 p.m.||99790687|
|Ypsonas Industrial Area – Covered parking rather than a roundabout||10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.||99633898|
|Metropolis Mall (Entrance 5, underground parking)||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Multipurpose Social Welfare and Employment Center (former Community Center)||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||96678224|
|Makarios Settlement Community Council, Kamares Area, Larnaca (Agios Vassilios 5)||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99969931|
|Parking lot of the former Cooperative Bank of Aradippou||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99365616|
|Livadia Community Clinic||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||77774400|
|Municipal Amphitheater of the Municipality of Dromolaxia-Meneou||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||96659317|
|Old Kindergarten of Kiti||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||77774400|
|Xylotympos Old Grocery||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||96678224|
|Ormidia Community Council (underground)||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||70000166|
|Mosfilotis Community Clinic||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99154344|
|Kornos Community Clinic||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||96678224|
|Xylofagou Culture Hall (despite the roundabout)||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99965920|
|Athenian Municipal Palace||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||96812424|
|Zygiou Community Council||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||96678224|
|English Community Council||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||77774400|
|Event Hall (Museum), Kalavasos||9 a.m. – 4 p.m.||96678224|
|Lefkara Conference Center||9 a.m. – 4 p.m.||77774400|
|Mall of Cyprus (underground parking)||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||96625766|
|Nicosia Mall||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Municipality of Agios Dometios (event hall)||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99146623|
|Church of Agios Georgios, Latsia||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||96812424|
|Church of Panagia Evangelistria, Palouriotissa||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||77774400|
|Holy Temple of God Wisdom, Strovolos||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99969931|
|Idali Community Clinic||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99154344|
|Old Community Clinic of Anthoupolis (next to the Community Council)||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99742888|
|Hall of the Holy Temple of Agios Charalambos, self-housed Geri||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||70000166|
|Church of Agios Dimitrios, Acropolis||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99365616|
|Church of the Apostle Andrew, Aglantzia||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||96659317|
|Holy Temple of Agia Paraskevi, Lakatamia||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||96659317|
|Neo Plaza Shopping and Entertainment Center, Kokkinotrimithia||2 p.m. – 6 p.m.||99476680|
|European University of Cyprus (cafeteria)||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Church of Agios Spyridon (behind Lycabettus Police Station)||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||96659317|
|Lakatamia Municipal Gallery||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99965920|
|Dimolofos Community Clinic||9 a.m. – 5 p.m.||99965920|
|Veteran Community Clinic||9 a.m. – 5 p.m.||77774400|
|Astromeritis Community Council||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||96659317|
|Peristeronas Community Council||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||96812424|
|Church of Saints Constantine and Helen, Tseri||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99965920|
|Evrychos Youth Center (formerly Cooperative)||9 a.m. – 5 p.m.||99146623|
|Kakopetria Community Council||9 a.m. – 5 p.m.||99965920|
|Pera Chorio-Island Community Council||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99365616|
|Lythrodonta Community Clinic||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||94056785|
|Saint Barbara Community Council||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||96812424|
|Holy Metropolis of Tamassos and Orini, Diocese||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99969931|
|Akaki Community Council||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||96659317|
|Clergy Community Council||9 a.m. – 1 p.m.||77774400|
|Aredios Community Council||2 p.m. – 6 p.m.||77774400|
|Community Clinic of Agrokipia||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||77774400|
|Industrial Workers Area – Covered Area Elysee, 5 Pentadaktylos||10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.||99476680|
( 8 points)
|Kings Avenue Mall, Paphos (main entrance)||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||94056785|
|House X ”Mitsi (behind the Municipal Palace of Geroskipou)||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||94057623|
|Former House of the Prefect||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Chrysochous City Cultural Center||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||94041843|
|“Fountain of Pegeiotissa” Square, Pegeia||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99146623|
|Community Council Reusable Room, Emba||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99177224|
|Giolou Community Clinic||9 a.m. – 1 p.m.||99177224|
|Tsada Community Council Square||2 p.m. – 5 p.m.||99177224|
|Municipal Palace of Paralimni (covered parking)||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Ayia Napa Holy Temple, Ayia Napa||9 a.m. – 5 p.m.||96659317|
|Nationalist Association of Liopetri||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||96678224|
|Achna Forest Community Clinic||9 a.m. – 1 p.m.||96659317|
|Church of Agios Dimitrios Vrysoules – Acheritos||2 p.m. – 6 p.m.||96659317|