A gas explosion occurred at a house in Kato Paphos, resulting in the injury of two women. Specifically, according to the Police, at 14:00, while women were cooking, an explosion occurred in a gas stove. As a result, the two women were injured, where they were taken to a private clinic and it was found that they have various burns, first and second degree.
Members of the Police and the Fire Service as well as the electromechanical Service and an official of the Labor Inspection Department went to the spot for examinations.
The device was received for examination by the Electromechanical Service officer.
Free rapid test points for Sunday 19 September (list)
He was taken to the hospital for… a parking space – 63-year-old is being treated, 32-year-old in custody