14.8 C
Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Get permission to play music, says the Municipality of Nicosia

Must read

Get permission to play music, says the Municipality of Nicosia

After the measures taken by the pandemic and concerning the sector of leisure centers are being lifted, the municipality of Nicosia urges the owners of such premises within its municipal boundaries to rush to get the necessary permits to be able to play music .

Specifically, the Municipality of Nicosia, on the occasion of the relaxation of the measures and the reopening of the catering businesses, reminds the owners / holders of leisure centers located within its municipal limits the process of securing a Sound Emission License within the Leisure Centers (Ή Leisure Licenses) Law 50 (I) of 2016 and the relevant decrees (KDP 303/2019 and KDP 304/2019) of the Ministry of Interior.

READ ALSO: EURO tonic injection for restaurant owners

Those interested should submit to the offices of the Municipality of Nicosia, at 13 Palias Ilektrikis Street, 1016 old town (on the ground floor of the building where the Municipal Fund is located), the relevant application accompanied by the following:

Operating license based on the Law on Leisure Centers.

Operating license from the Municipality (article 112 of the Law on Municipalities).

Copy of notification of intention to apply for an audio broadcasting license. The notification is posted for 15 days in a prominent and visible place in the area of the leisure center as well as in the offices of the competent authority.

In case the owner / applicant represents a company, a Company Establishment Certificate and any additions / modifications of directors by the Registrar of Companies should be attached.

Leisure centers located in a residential area (according to the Development Plans) and there is no prohibition in their license to use music, need to submit an acoustic study setting new maximum permissible volume limits and acoustic study of soundproofing and noise reduction.

Applications will be accepted provided that they are accompanied by all required documents and supporting documents. At this stage there is no collection of rights.

It is clarified that applications are received only for leisure centers as defined in the Law on Leisure Centers, e.g. restaurants, taverns, cafes, pizzerias, pubs, snack bars and for independent banquet halls.

In addition, we would like to inform you that following a decision of the Nicosia Municipal Council, for the purpose of ensuring the comfort of the neighborhoods and other sensitive recipients, the maximum permissible sound emission outside the recreation centers located within the Municipality of Nicosia, is set at 60B.

It is pointed out that according to the Law on Recreation Centers (Sound Emission Licenses) (Law 50 (I) of 2016) and any amendments thereto, no recreation center can emit sound unless its owner obtains the relevant sound emission license from the competent authority. .

Application forms and information are posted on the website of the Municipality of Nicosia https://www.nicosia.org.cy/el-GR/informations/documents/. For more information, interested parties can call 22797345.


Source: www.philenews.com

- Advertisement -AliExpress WW

More articles

- Advertisement -AliExpress WW

Latest article