In the last 24 hours, the Police again distributed heavy bells in four premises in four different provinces because they did not check for SafePass or because employees did not wear protective masks.
According to the Police, in the last 24 hours, a total of 22 citizens and four premises were reported.
A heavy bell was waiting for the CoffeeHouse in Engomi, where he was called to pay a fine of eight thousand euros because a customer was sitting in the cafeteria with an expired SafePass. This is the second time it has been reported. In the same case in the Limassol district, a supermarket in Limassol received a fine of Four Thousand Euros, while for not using a mask of employees in Paphos and Larnaca respectively, two establishments received a fine of 500 Euros.
According to the Police, they were reported per province after checks:
- Nicosia: 1067 inspections and complaint of an establishment and two complaints of citizens
- Limassol: 515 inspections and complaints of an establishment and 11 complaints of citizens
- Larnaca: 575 inspections and complaint of an establishment and two complaints of citizens
- Paphos: 354 inspections and complaint of an estate and two complaints of citizens
- Famagusta: 486 inspections and five complaints from citizens
- Morphou : 220 checks and zero complaints
- Traffic: 159 checks
- Port: 89 inspections