28.9 C
Nicosia
Monday, July 22, 2024

Hellenic Bank: Mortgage, easily from your mobile and at your own pace

Must read

Ελληνικor Τρπ εζα: Στεγστικεολααο κι νητστα σου /></p>
<p><strong>The mortgage application process</strong> has never been easier for Hellenic Bank customers, thanks to the Hellenic Bank Mobile App, while the available options come to provide solutions to any housing needs. Hellenic Bank remains steadfastly by its customers, offering a full range of lending products that cover all housing needs and beyond. </p>
<p><strong>Home Loan</strong></p>
<p><strong>The Housing Loan is the first choice for financing the main residence. Ideal for the purchase, construction or renovation of a main residence with a long repayment period of up to 30 years and a grace period of up to 24 months. It is worth noting that the plan is also granted for consolidation/transfer of existing facilities from another bank.</p>
<p><strong>Loan </strong><strong>Green</strong><strong> Residence</strong>< /p> </p>
<p><strong>The Hellenic Bank</strong>leads the shift to the Green Economy. It focuses on sustainable finance by offering quality products and integrated services with advice and incentives to its clients and encouraging them to improve their environmental performance. The “Green Home” loan offers more favorable housing loan pricing for the purchase and construction of a class A “green home” with energy efficiency, as well as for the renovation/energy upgrade of an existing home in class A. The amount of the loan can be up to 80% of the of the value of the main residence, while the remaining 20% ​​is either paid by the buyer in cash, or financed by Hellenic Bank through the mortgage of an additional property.</p>
<p><strong>Fixed interest rate for the first 3.5 or 10 years <br /> </strong></p>
<p><strong>The Housing Loan</strong>but also the Green Housing loan offer the option of a fixed interest rate for the first 3, 5 or 10 years of the loan, so that the monthly installment of the loan remains unchanged for the duration of the fixed interest rate and the customer does not have to worry about any fluctuations in the price of the base interest rate, thus better planning his monthly expenses.</p>
<p><strong>Home Equipment Financing</strong></p>
<p><strong>The Hellenic Bank</strong>stands by the customer, offering him the option of “Home Equipment Financing” through a leasing agreement for the purpose of purchasing new household and electronic appliances and furniture for his home. The plan concerns exclusively customers who will receive or maintain a mortgage loan with the Bank.</p>
<p><strong>Loan </strong><strong>Real</strong> <strong>Estate</strong> <strong> </p>
<p> </strong><strong>The Hellenic Bank</strong>offers loan solutions for any property its clients dream of. The Real Estate Loan is the ideal choice for the purchase, construction or renovation of a holiday home, the purchase of land for future or immediate use, the purchase of property for rent or investment and the purchase, renovation of property for business use. The product offers a variable interest rate, but also an option for a fixed interest rate for the first 3 years of the loan, a grace period during the construction phase and a long repayment period.<strong><br /></strong></p>
<p>< strong>Quick and simple</strong></p>
<p>Hellenic Bank customers can choose the housing plan that suits their financial needs and start the process online! Through the Hellenic Bank Mobile App, customers can at any time, easily and simply, choose from the “Lending Products” and apply for a “Mortgage Loan”. Also, by filling in the necessary information on the installment calculator on the Hellenic Bank website, they can instantly find out the installment for the financial solution they are interested in. Besides, with the “Book A Meeting” option on the Hellenic Bank website, everything has become faster. The customer arranges an appointment with a Bank employee, on the day and time that suits him and chooses whether this appointment will be made online or by visiting the store of his choice.</p>
<p> <iframe style= < iframe width='300px' height='500px' src='https://www.adstorebluebird.cy/api/banner/ServeBanner?zoneId=2734' frameborder='0' scrolling='no'>

Source: www.kathimerini.com.cy

- Advertisement -AliExpress WW

More articles

- Advertisement -AliExpress WW

Latest article