The Ministry of Labor, Welfare and Social Insurance announces that the Decisions of the Minister of Labor, Welfare and Social Insurance regarding the implementation of the Special Plans for dealing with the effects of the COVID 19 virus, for the period from the 1st, were published today in the Official Gazette of the Republic. February 2021 until 28 February 2021.
Specifically, the Decisions concern the following Special Plans:
- Special Plan for Hotel Units and Tourist Accommodations (Decision No. 89, KDP 81/2021),
- Special Plan of Economic Activities Related to the Tourism Industry or Economic Activities, which are affected by Tourism (Decision No. 90, KDP 82/2021),
iii. Special Plan for Complete Suspension of the Company's Operations (Decision No. 91, KDP 83/2021),
- Special Plan for Partial Suspension of the Company's Operations (Decision No. 92, KDP 84/2021),
- Special Plan for Unemployment Support (Decision No. 93, KDP 85/2021),
- Special Plan for Certain Categories of Independent Employees Decision (Decision No. 94, KDP 86/2021),
vii. Special Work Absence Allowance for Health Reasons (Decision No. 95, KDP 87/2021) and
- Special Work Absence Allowance for Child Care (Decision No. 96, KDP 88/2021).
An announcement will follow for the posting of applications for participation in the Special Plans of February 2021. All those who fall under the beneficiaries of the Special Plans must submit a new electronic application on the special website www.coronavirus.mlsi.gov.cy to receive the relevant allowance for the period of February within the time limit to be determined, provided that they meet the terms and conditions.
It is emphasized that, in order for the payment of the Special Allowances to be possible, the appropriate Bank Account Statement that is mentioned in each application must be submitted, meaning that it has not already been submitted and confirmed.
Cyprus / Covid19: 199 new cases from 28,461 tests – At 0.70% the positivity rate
About 70 cases in two schools in Limassol – New cases and in a regional primary school