The Ministry of Health announced on Thursday 5,186 new cases of Covid-19 from a total of 103,263 diagnostic tests, with a positive rate of 5.02%.
Specifically, the Ministry of Health announces that today, March 24, 2022 :
- No deaths were recorded of patients with a final cause of death of COVID-19
Total number of deaths ending in COVID-19: 922 .
- 151 patients COVID-19 are hospitalized in OKYPY hospitals
- 24 in serious condition (ICU: 0 out of ventilator/7 intubated, MAF: 17)
- Percentage of patients without Vaccination history: 52.32%
- 20 patients who have ceased to be infected continue to be treated intubated for COVID in an Intensive Care Unit.
- A total of 103 . 263 diagnostic tests were performed
- Detected 5,186 new cases (total of cases 397,205 ).
- Percentage of positives in all exams 5.02%
Total number of molecular tests ( PCR ) :
- 3,859 molecular tests performed
- There were 498 positive cases
- 12.9 %
Total number of rapid antigen detection tests ( Rapid Test ):
- 404 rapid antigen detection tests performed
- There were 688 positive cases
- Position rate 4.72 %
- 366 molecular tests performed and 61 positive cases detected (positivity rate 16.67 %)
- 802 rapid antigen detection tests performed and 125 positive incidents (positive rate 15.59 %)
- 742 molecular tests were performed, 367 positive cases were detected (positivity rate 21.07 %)
- Performed < strong> 374 rapid antigen detection test, detected 3,033 positive cases (positivity rate 7.16 %)
57,030 rapid antigen detection tests were performed through the programs of the Ministry of Health. 1,655 positive cases detected.
- Sampling points: 721 Rapid detection tests detected 1,140 positive cases (percentage of positive 6.09 %)
- Primary Education: 168 rapid antigen detection tests detected 178 positive cases (positivity rate 0.98 %)
- Secondary Education: 949 rapid detection tests detected 90 positive cases (positivity rate 0.82 %)
- Test-to-Stay: 012 rapid antigen detection tests performed and detected 95 positive events (positivity rate 1.58 %)
- Special Schools: 68 rapid antigen detection test and no positive cases detected (positivity rate 0 %)
- Nursing homes: 427 rapid antigen detection tests were performed, 22 positive cases were detected (positivity rate 1.54 %)
- Closed structures: 533 rapid antigen detection tests performed 3 new cases (positivity rate 0.56 %).
- Government Services: 350 rapid antigen detection tests performed and detected 2 > positive events (positivity rate 0.57 %)
The figures given in the announcement are indicative and may vary based on the final and up-to-date data sent in the National Epidemiological Risk Report published every second Friday.
The points for free rapid test on Friday 25 March (catalog)
The risk of hospitalization for people without a vaccination history is up to 25 times higher