Recipe by Athena Loizidou
We love homemade pizza! A pizza that we make almost every week. Homemade dough, good ingredients and quality cheeses.
We love homemade pizza! A pizza that we make almost every week. Homemade dough, good ingredients and quality cheeses. The dough must be made a little earlier to have the opportunity to rise, a little time consuming to perform due to waiting, but get organized because this recipe is worth it!
Preparation time: 15 ‘
Waiting time: 1 hour and 30 ‘
Baking time: 20 ‘
Calories per pizza: 580
For 3 pizzas:
For the dough:
250 gr. pizza flour
½ κ.γ. salt
7 gr. (1 sachet) automatic yeast
10 gr. olive oil
15 gr. sugar
170 ml lukewarm water
For the tomato sauce:
2 tbsp. tomato paste
2 tbsp. hot water
1 tbsp. oregano
For the toppings:
Or green pepper without spores, finely chopped
50 gr. corn
150 gr. parizaki GRIGORIOU
1 package (200 gr.) Grated 4 cheeses
1. Put the ingredients for the dough in a bowl and mix. When the flour has collected all the liquids, transfer it to a floured workbench.
2. Work the dough, kneading well for about 5 minutes. If our dough sticks, we lightly flour our counter a little more.
3. Put the dough in a bowl, cover and let the dough rest and rise for 2 hours.
4. Divide the dough into 3 pieces. Open each piece of dough on a floured counter with a rolling pin in a rectangular piece. Place the pizzas in a pan lined with greaseproof paper.
5. In a small bowl, pour the ingredients for the tomato sauce and mix.
6. Spread the sauce on each pizza. Place the parizaki, the pepper and the corn on top. Sprinkle each pizza with the grated cheese. Leave for 20 minutes for the dough of each pizza to rise again.
7. Bake the pizzas in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes. When the pizzas are cooked, place them on a cutting board and cut them into pieces with a large knife.