The President of the Republic, who in the morning had a meeting with the Minister of Education and his adviser on education issues, was informed about the case of the leaking of the subjects of the examination essay of the Young Greeks. At the moment there are two proposals on the table, however the ball is in the hands of the Ministry of Education, which will announce its decisions.
President Anastasiades had invited Prodromos Prodromou and Giorgos Scalias to the Presidential Palace, so that he could be informed about what emerged with the leaking of the issues that affected the prestige of the institution of the four-month exams, but also about the actions taken by the Ministry of Education, after the complaints received.
For his part, the Minister of Education explained to Nikos Anastasiadis the reasoning behind his actions, while he also put his point of view on the table, which was clear. Those students who were not examined because they left school, due to the disruption caused by the withdrawal of the papers and the delay for the second examination, as well as those who were justifiably absent from the examinations, will have the right to the B' series of examinations.
On the other hand, there is another proposal on the table, which is embraced and requested by the teachers, organized parents and students and it is none other than the cancellation of last Monday's exams and its rescheduling at a later stage and the right to participate to all the students of the 3rd Lyceum have. A proposal that seems to be embraced by the advisor to the President of the Republic, without, however, confirming or denying it.
In the meantime, it is not considered a remote scenario that the Council of Ministers has also been informed of the developments surrounding this matter, given that it has been convened immediately after the meeting of the President with the minister and Mr. Scalias. The decisions on this matter will be announced at 1:00 in the afternoon by the Minister of Education.
- Prodromou is running to cover the… holes after the leak-Intensification of voices
- Head-on attack by parents and teachers-'Tragic handling of the situation'
- More than 250 students were not examined after the leak-“The damage is too great”
- Students were left out of class after the leak of issues-Pyra vs. Min. of Education
- “Stop writing, the topics were leaked” – Agencies furious with the fiasco
- Uproar with the topic leak of the four months – They revoked the writings of N. Elliniki
- These are the leaked SMS about the subjects – The message that burns the professor