Sampling points for rapid test through the program of the Ministry of Health: Monday 28 March 2022
< p>Based on the decisions of the Council of Ministers, and with the aim of stopping the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, in places where access requires SafePass, persons aged 6 and over must meet one of the following conditions:
- Certificate of complete vaccination.
- Proof that a person has been infected with COVID-19 for the past 3 months.
- Negative rapid test certificate valid for 7 days for people 6-11 years old.
- Certificate of negative PCR or rapid test valid for 72 hours for people 12-17 years old .
- Certificate of negative test, PCR valid for 72 hours or rapid test valid for 48 hours for people 18 years and older, and at least one dose of vaccine where required by Decree.
- Negative rapid test certificate valid for 24 hours for persons 12 years and older where required by Decree.
According to the decision of the Council of Ministers, in the mobile rapid test units of the Ministry of Health, only the following categories of citizens can be served:
- Minors up to 17 years old. Children aged 12-17, who do not have the consent of their parents/legal guardians for vaccination, can have a free rapid test through the Ministry of Health program.
- Individuals aged 18 and over who cannot be vaccinated with a medical certificate, and after their application has been examined by the Pancyprian Medical Association and the Ministry of Health and approved, which must be presented to the unit
sampling. Pregnant women also fall into this category, provided they have obtained approval from the ad hoc committee of the PIS.
- Individuals vaccinated with the 1st dose of the vaccine, for the period required between the 1st and 2nd dose of the vaccine. The Vaccination Card must be presented for verification purposes.
- Individuals who have completed their vaccination schedule and have had a period of 7 months without receiving a booster dose, until further notice. The Vaccination Card must be presented for verification purposes.
- Individuals who have received a booster dose of the vaccine but wish to be tested for their health monitoring purposes or for other reasons. It is understood that the Vaccination Card must be provided.
- Individuals who have a COVID-19 Certificate of Recovery within the last 90 days but wish to be tested for for the purpose of monitoring their health or for other reasons. It is understood that the certificate of recovery must be presented.
In addition to the above proofs, it is reminded that all citizens must present proof of identity (eg ID, Driving License, Passport, etc.), for identification purposes.
For Monday, March 28, 2022 , the rapid test sampling units that operate through the control program of the Ministry of Health only for the above groups of citizens, will be located at the following locations:
|Nicosia Mall||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99969931|
|Municipality of Agios Dometios (event hall)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99154344|
|Holy Church of Agios Georgios, Latsia||9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||96659317|
|Idali Community Clinic||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||96625766|
|Anthoupolis Old Community Clinic (next to the Community Council)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||70000166|
|Hall of the Holy Temple of Agios Charalambos self-contained Gerios||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||77774400|
|Holy Church of Agios Dimitrios, Acropolis||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94056785|
|Holy Temple of Apostolos Andreas, Aglantzia||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||96659317|
|Church of Agios Spyridon (behind Lycabettus Police Station)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||96625766|
|Church of Agios Polydoros, courtyard, Kaimakli||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Courtyard of the Lakatamia Amphitheater, behind the Gallery||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99965920|
|MallofCyprus (underground parking, behind entrance)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99146623|
|European University of Cyprus (cafeteria)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Campus Health Center||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 4 pm||96812424|
|Tilliria Tower Community Council||1:30 p.m. & # 8211; 4 pm||77774400|
|Former Orphanides Shopping Center, Polemidia, back side||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||77774400|
|Hall of Cultural Events of Pano Polemidia||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99146623|
|My Mall Limassol (Entrance D, next to Public)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Colossus Conference Center (near the Church of the Apostle Luke)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94057623|
|AtlanticaGarden Hotel, Germasogeia (Attica 6)||99790687|
|TEPAK University, Tassos Papadopoulos building||7:30 a.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|MetropolisMall (Entrance 5, underground parking)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Multipurpose Multipurpose Center for Social Welfare and Employment (former Community Center)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||96678224|
|Makarios Settlement Community Council, Kamares Area, Larnaca (Agios Vassilios 5)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99146623|
|Parking lot of the former Cooperative Bank of Aradippou||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99969931|
|Community Meadow Clinic||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||77774400|
( 3 points)
|KingsAvenueMall, Paphos (main entrance)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94057623|
|House X & # 8221; Mitsi (behind the Municipal Palace of Geroskipou)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94057623|
|Former Prefect House||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Municipal Palace of Paralimni (covered parking)||9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Sotiras Social Benefits Center (opposite City Hall)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||96659317|
|Frenaru Community Council||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||96678224|