Based on the decisions of the Council of Ministers, dated July 30, and with the aim of stopping the spread of the SARS – CoV-2 virus, from 1 August in the areas where access presupposes the possession of SafePass, people aged 12 and over must meet one of the following conditions:
- Vaccination certificate with at least one dose and after 3 weeks from the administration of the vaccine.
- Evidence that a person has been ill with COVID-19 for the past 6 months .
- Negative test certificate , PCR or rapid test, valid for 72 hours .
According to the decision of the Council of Ministers, dated July 2, from August 1, only the following categories of citizens can be served in the mobile rapid test units:
- Minors up to 17 years old . It is understood that children aged 12-17, who do not have the consent of their parents / legal guardians for vaccination, can perform a free rapid test through the program of the Ministry of Health.
- Individuals aged 18 and over who cannot be vaccinated with a medical certificate , and after their application has been examined by the Pancyprian Medical Association and the Ministry of Health and approved, which must be presented to the sampling unit .
- Pregnant women, who for medical reasons can not be vaccinated, with the necessary presentation of a medical certificate from their gynecologists . It is clarified that from the 1st to the 7th of August, pregnant women will be able to present to the sampling units a medical certificate from their Gynecologist confirming that the vaccination is not recommended. From 8 August onwards, the procedure must be followed to secure the relevant approval from the Pancyprian Medical Association and the Ministry of Health.
- Individuals who have been vaccinated by one dose of the vaccine for a period of three weeks to be submitted to tests as a condition for issuing SafePass. The Vaccination Card must be presented for verification purposes.
- Individuals who have completed their vaccination regimen but wish to be tested for their health monitoring purposes or for other reasons. It is understood that the Vaccination Card must be submitted.
- Individuals who hold a COVID-19 Certificate of Recovery within the last 180 days but wish to be tested for health monitoring or other reasons. It is understood that the certificate of recovery must be presented.
In addition to the above proofs, it is reminded that all citizens must provide proof of identity (eg ID, Driver's License, Passport, etc.), for identification purposes.
For Monday, August 2, 2021, the rapid test sampling units that operate through the control program of the Ministry of Health only for the above groups of citizens, will be located at the following locations:
|TEPAK, “Tassos Papadopoulos” Building, Agia Zoni (Iphigenia and Themidos Corner)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|1st Primary School of Limassol – Chalkoutsas, Mesa Geitonia||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|KST Primary School of Limassol – Panagia Tricherousa, Kapsalos||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|KD Primary School of Limassol – Apostolos Barnabas, Kato Polemidia||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|My Mall Limassol||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Atlantica Oasis Hotel, Germasogeia (hotel lobby)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|First Primary School of Agios Athanasios||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Trimiklini Community Council||9 a.m.-1 p.m.|
|Cultural Center of Pano Platon||2 p.m.-6 p.m.|
|2nd Primary School of Kolossi – Apostolos Andreas and Agia Fotini||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|“Glafkos Clerides” Sports Center, Agros||11.30 a.m.-2.30 p.m.|
|Pelendrio Community Council||4 p.m.-6 p.m.|
|“Zenon” Primary School, Kamares Area, Larnaca||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Agios Ioannis Primary School, Larnaca||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|A 'Primary School of Aradippou||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|1st Primary School of Xylotympos||9 a.m.-1 p.m.|
|2nd Primary School of Ormidia||2 p.m.-6 p.m.|
|Athienou High School||9 a.m.-12 p.m.|
|Old Oroklini Community Council||1 p.m.-6 p.m.|
|Lefkotheo Indoor Gym, Engomi||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|2nd Primary School of Agios Dometios (KA)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|4th Primary School of Aglantzia (KA)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Palouriotissa High School (entrance from Lysippou Street)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Mall of Cyprus (underground parking)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Primary School “Pefkios Georgiadis”, Strovolos||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|1st Primary School of Lakatamia (KA – Agia Paraskevi and Agios Nikolaos)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Church of Agios Nikolaos, Kato Deftera||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Nicosia Mall||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|2nd Primary School of Kokkinotrimithia||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|First Elementary School of Idali||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Astromeritis Community Council||9 a.m.-1 p.m.|
|Peristeronas Community Council||2 p.m.-6 p.m.|
|2nd Primary School of Tseri||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Church of the Transfiguration Sotiros, Pera Chorio Nisou||2 p.m.-6 p.m.|
|Tilliria Tower Primary School||2 p.m.-6 p.m.|
( 5 points)
|King's Avenue Mall, Paphos (main entrance)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Stelios Kyriakidis Stadium, Paphos (West Stand, Gate A1, former Paphos Stadium)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Chrysochous City Cultural Center||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|“Fountain of Pegeiotissa” Square, Pegeia||9 a.m.-1 p.m.|
|Chloraka Church||2 p.m.-6 p.m.|
|First Primary School of Paralimni||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Third Primary School of Paralimni||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Protaras Avenue (next to CTO Offices)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Ayia Napa Church, Ayia Napa||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|First Primary School Sotira||9 a.m.-1 p.m.|
|Deryneia Adult Center||2 p.m.-6 p.m.|
Ioannou (former Minister of Health): Those who criticized the mass Rapid tests now argue in favor, that yes
Rapid test points for Sunday, August 1st (table) – Who is eligible for free
The vaccination rate in Cyprus is rising – 188,090 unvaccinated