Based on the decisions of the Council of Ministers, and with the aim of stopping the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, in places where access requires SafePass, persons aged 6 and over must meet one of the following conditions:
- Certificate of complete vaccination .
- Proof that a person has been infected with COVID-19 for the past 3 months >.
- Certificate of negative rapid test valid for 7 days for persons aged 6-11.
- Certificate of negative test strong, 72-hour PCR, or 48-hour rapid test for people 18 years of age and older, and at least one vaccine dose where required by Decree.
- Certificate of negative rapid test valid for 24 hours for persons 12 years and older where required by Decree.
< li> Certificate of negative PCR or rapid test with a validity of 72 hours for persons aged 12-17 .
According to the decision of the Council of Ministers, only the following categories of citizens can be served in the rapid test units of the Ministry of Health:
- < li> Minors up to 17 years old . Children aged 12-17, who do not have the consent of their parents/legal guardians for vaccination, can have a free rapid test through the Ministry of Health program.
- The persons aged 18 and over who cannot be vaccinated with a medical certificate , and after their application has been examined by the Pancyprian Medical Association and the Ministry of Health and approved, which must be submitted in the sampling unit. Pregnant women also fall into this category, provided they have secured approval from the ad hoc committee of the PIS.
- The persons vaccinated with the 1st dose of the vaccine, for the period required between the 1st and 2nd dose of the vaccine . The Vaccination Card should be presented for verification purposes.
- Individuals who have completed their vaccination schedule and a period of 7 months has elapsed without receiving a booster dose, until further notice < strong>. The Vaccination Card must be presented for verification purposes.
- Individuals receiving a booster dose of the vaccine , but wish to be tested for their health monitoring purposes or for other reasons. It is understood that the Vaccination Card must be provided.
- Individuals who hold a COVID-19 Certificate of Recovery within the last 90 days but wish to be tested for for the purpose of monitoring their health or for other reasons. It is understood that the certificate of recovery must be presented.
In addition to the above proofs, it is reminded that all citizens must present proof of identity (eg ID, Driver's License, Passport, etc.), for identification purposes.
For Friday , March 11, 2022 , the rapid test sampling units that operate through the control program of the Ministry of Health only for the above groups of citizens, will be located at the following locations:
|Nicosia Mall||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Municipality of Agios Dometios (event hall)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99742888|
|Holy Church of Agios Georgios, Latsia||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||94056785|
|Idali Community Clinic||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||96659317|
|Anthoupolis Old Community Clinic (next to the Community Council)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||96625766|
|Hall of the Holy Temple of Agios Charalambos self-contained Gerios||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99146623|
|Holy Temple of Agios Dimitrios, Acropolis||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||77774400|
|Holy Temple of Apostolos Andreas, Aglantzia||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||96659317|
|Church of Agios Spyridon (behind Lycabettus Police Station)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99154344|
|Church of Agios Polydoros, courtyard, Kaimakli||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||70000166|
|Lakatamia Amphitheater Courtyard, behind the Gallery||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99965920|
|State Exhibition, Kiosk ID (27)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99969931|
|Mall of Cyprus (underground parking, behind entrance)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99790687|
|European University of Cyprus (cafeteria)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Neo Plaza Shopping and Entertainment Center, Kokkinotrimithia||99821951|
|Former Orphanides Shopping Center, Polemidia , back side||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94057623|
|Hall of Cultural Events of Pano Polemidia||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99790687|
|My Mall Limassol (Entrance D, next to the Public)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99790687|
|Colossus Conference Center (near the Church of the Apostle Luke)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99146623|
|Atlantica Garden Hotel, Germasogeia (Attiki 6)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|TEPAK University, Tassos Papadopoulos building||7:30 a.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Metropolis Mall (Entrance 5, underground parking)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Versatile Multipurpose Center for Social Welfare and Employment (former Community Center)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||96678224|
|Makarios Settlement Community Council, Kamares Area, Larnaca (Agiou Vassiliou 5 )||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99146623|
|Parking lot of the former Cooperative Bank of Aradippou||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||96678224|
|Community Meadow Clinic||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||77774400|
|Aradippou Industrial Area & # 8211; Parking lot of Andreou (Emporiko Makita) company||10:30 a.m. & # 8211; 2:30 pm||99776811|
( 4 points)
|Kings Avenue Mall, Paphos (main entrance)||9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||77774400|
|House X & # 8221; Mitsi (behind the Municipal Palace of Geroskipou)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94057623|
|Former Prefect House||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Chloraka Church||9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||94057623|
|Municipal Palace of Paralimni (covered parking)||9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Deryneia Adult Center||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||77774400|
|Avgorou Seniors Club||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||96678224|