Based on the decisions of the Council of Ministers, and with the aim of stopping the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, in places where access requires SafePass, persons aged 6 and over must meet one of the following conditions:
- Certificate of complete vaccination .
- Proof that a person has been infected with COVID-19 for the past 3 months >.
- Certificate of negative rapid test valid for 7 days for persons aged 6-11.
- Certificate of negative test , PCR valid for 72 hours or rapid test valid for 48 hours for people 18 years and older , and at least one vaccine dose where required by Decree.
- Negative rapid test certificate valid for 24 hours for persons 12 years and older where required by Decree.
< li> Certificate of Negative PCR or rapid test valid for 72 hours for 12-17 year olds .
According to the decision of the Council of Ministers, only the following categories of citizens can be served in the mobile rapid test units of the Ministry of Health:
- Minors up to 17 years old . Children aged 12-17, who do not have the consent of their parents/legal guardians for vaccination, can have a free rapid test through the Ministry of Health program.
- People aged 18 years and older who cannot be vaccinated with a medical certificate , and after their request is examined by the Pancyprian Medical Association and the Ministry of Health and a relevant approval is given, which must be presented to the sampling unit. This category also includes pregnant women, provided that they have obtained approval from the ad hoc committee of the WHO.
- People who are vaccinated with the 1st dose of the vaccine, for the period required between 1st and 2nd doses of the vaccine . The Vaccination Card must be presented for verification purposes.
- Individuals who have completed their vaccination regimen and a period of 7 months has elapsed without receiving a booster dose, until recently . The Vaccination Card must be presented for verification purposes.
- Individuals receiving a booster dose of the vaccine , but wish to be tested for their health monitoring purposes or for other reasons. It is understood that the Vaccination Card must be provided.
- Individuals who hold a COVID-19 Certificate of Recovery within the last 90 days but wish to be tested for for the purpose of monitoring their health or for other reasons. It is understood that the certificate of recovery must be presented.
In addition to the above proofs, it is reminded that all citizens must necessarily present proof of identity (eg Identity Card, Driver's License, Passport, etc.), for identification purposes.
For Tuesday , March 29, 2022 , the units rapid tests that operate through the control program of the Ministry of Health only for the above groups of citizens, will be located at the following locations:
|Province||Sampling points||Schedule >||Telephone|
|Nicosia Mall||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99146623|
|Municipality of Agios Dometios (event hall)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||96625766|
|Holy Church of Agios Georgios, Latsia||9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Idali Community Clinic||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Anthoupolis Old Community Clinic (next to the Community Council)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||96659317|
|Hall of the Holy Temple of Agios Charalambos self-contained Gerios||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99742888|
|Holy Church of Agios Dimitrios, Acropolis||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99969931|
|Holy Temple of Apostolos Andreas, Aglantzia||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||96659317|
|Church of Agios Spyridon (behind Lycabettus Police Station)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99154344|
|Church of Agios Polydoros, courtyard, Kaimakli||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||96812424|
|Lakatamia Amphitheater Courtyard, behind the Gallery||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99965920|
|Mall of Cyprus (underground parking, behind entrance)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||70000166|
|European University of Cyprus (cafeteria)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99365616|
|Neo Plaza Shopping and Entertainment Center, Kokkinotrimithia||99790687|
|Former Orphanides Shopping Center, Polemidia , back side||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||99146623|
|Hall of Cultural Events of Pano Polemidia||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||77774400|
|My Mall Limassol (Entrance D, next to Public)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99790687|
|Colossus Conference Center (near the Church of the Apostle Luke)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94057623|
|Atlantica Garden Hotel, Germasogeia (Attiki 6)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|TEPAK University, Tassos Papadopoulos building||7:30 a.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Metropolis Mall (Entrance 5, underground parking)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Multipurpose Multipurpose Center for Social Welfare and Employment (former Community Center)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||96678224|
|Makarios Settlement Community Council, Kamares Area, Larnaca (Agiou Vassiliou 5 )||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99146623|
|Parking lot of the former Cooperative Bank of Aradippou||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99365616|
|Community Meadow Clinic||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||77774400|
( 4 points)
|Kings Avenue Mall, Paphos ( main entrance)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||99146623|
|House X & # 8221; Mitsi (behind Geroskipou Municipal Building)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94057623|
|Former Prefect House||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Chloraka Church||9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Municipal Palace of Paralimni (covered parking)||9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Deryneia Adult Center||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||77774400|
|Avgorou Seniors Club||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm|| 96659317