Sampling points for operation rapid test through the program of the Ministry of Health – March 9, 2022
Based on the decisions of the Council of Ministers, and with the aim of stopping the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, in places where access requires SafePass, people 6 years of age and older must meet one of the following requirements:
- Certificate of complete immunization .
- Proof that a person has been suffering from COVID-19 for the last 3 months .
- Certificate of negative rapid test valid for 7 days for people 6-11 years old.
- Certificate of negative PCR or rapid test valid for 72 hours for people 12-17 years old .
- Negative test certificate , PCR valid for 72 hours or rapid test valid for 48 hours for 18 year olds and above , and at least one vaccine dose where required by Decree.
- Certificate of negative rapid test valid for 24 hours for persons 12 years and older where required by Decree.
According to the decision of the Council of Ministers, in the mobile rapid test units of the Ministry of Health can be served only the following categories of citizens:
- Minors up to 17 years old . Children aged 12-17, who do not have the consent of their parents/legal guardians for vaccination, can have a free rapid test through the Ministry of Health program.
- People aged 18 years and older who cannot be vaccinated with a medical certificate , and after their request is examined by the Pancyprian Medical Association and the Ministry of Health and a relevant approval is given, which must be presented to the sampling unit. This category also includes pregnant women, provided that they have obtained approval from the ad hoc committee of the WHO.
- People who are vaccinated with the 1st dose of the vaccine, for the period required between 1st and 2nd doses of the vaccine . The Vaccination Card should be presented for verification purposes.
- Individuals who have completed their vaccination schedule and a period of 7 months has elapsed without receiving a booster dose, until further notice < strong>. The Vaccination Card must be presented for verification purposes.
- Individuals who have received a booster dose of the vaccine but wish to be tested for health monitoring purposes or for other reasons. It is understood that the Vaccination Card must be presented.
- Individuals holding a Certificate of Recovery from COVID-19 within the last 90 days, but wish to be tested for their health monitoring purposes or for other reasons. It is understood that the certificate of recovery must be presented.
In addition to the above proofs, it is reminded that all citizens must necessarily present proof of identity (e.g. .Identity, Driving License, Passport, etc), for identification purposes.
For Wednesday , March 9, 2022 , the rapid test sampling units that operate through the control program of the Ministry of Health only for the above groups of citizens, will be located at the following locations:
|Nicosia Mall||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99742888|
|Municipality of Agios Dometios (event hall)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99146623|
|Holy Church of Agios Georgios, Latsia||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Idali Community Clinic||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||96812424|
|Anthoupolis Old Community Clinic (next to the Community Council)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||77774400|
|Hall of the Holy Temple of Agios Charalambos self-contained Gerios||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||70000166|
|Holy Temple of Agios Dimitrios, Acropolis||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99365616|
|Holy Temple of Apostle Andreas, Aglantzia||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||96659317|
|Church of Agios Spyridon (behind Lycabettus Police Station)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Church of Agios Polydoros, courtyard, Kaimakli||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99154344|
|Courtyard of the Lakatamia Amphitheater, behind the Gallery||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99965920|
|State Exhibition, Kiosk ID (27)||77774400|
|Mall of Cyprus (underground parking, behind entrance)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||96625766|
|European University of Cyprus (cafeteria)||9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99969931|
|Neo Plaza Shopping and Entertainment Center, Kokkinotrimithia||99821951|
|Psimolofos Community Clinic||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 5 pm||96659317|
|Community Clinic of the Old Shareholder||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 5 pm||77774400|
|Astromeritis Community Council||9 p.m. & # 8211; 5 pm||94056785|
|Community Council Pigeon||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99154344|
|Holy Church of Saints Constantine and Helen, Tseri||77774400|
|Evrychos Youth Center (formerly Cooperative)||9 a.m. & # 8211; 5 pm||77774400|
|Kakopetria Community Council (next to KEPO offices & # 8211; Police )||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 5 pm||96625766|
|Community Council Beyond the Village-Island||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||77774400|
|Community Clinic Lythrodonta||8:30 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||96812424|
|Agia Barbara Community Council||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99365616|
|Akaki Community Council||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99146623|
|Community Clergy Council||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 1 pm||96659317|
|Community Council of Aredios||2 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||96659317|
|Community Agrokipia Clinic||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||99965920|
|Industrial Workers Area & # 8211; Covered space Elysee, Pentadaktylos 5||10:30 a.m. & # 8211; 2:30 pm||99776811|
|Former Orphanides Shopping Center, Polemidia, back side||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Hall of Cultural Events of Pano Polemidia||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99790687|
|My Mall Limassol (Entrance D, next to Public)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99942219|
|Colossus Conference Center (near the Church of the Apostle Luke)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94057623|
|Atlantica Garden Hotel, Germasogeia (Attiki 6)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||96812424|
|TEPAK University, Tassos Papadopoulos building||7:30 a.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Municipal Parking, Germasogeia (former Skaros tavern)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 5 pm||99154344|
|Community Council of Palodia||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||77774400|
|Limassol Tower Multipurpose Center||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99790687|
|Trachoni Community Council||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 1 p.m.||99790687|
|Pissouri Central Square||9 p.m. & # 8211; 12 pm||99790687|
|Community Episcopal Clinic||1 p.m. & # 8211; 5 pm||99790687|
|Community Council of Pelendri||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 12 pm||77774400|
|Athletic Center “Glafkos Clerides”, Agros||1 p.m. & # 8211; 5 pm||77774400|
|Kyperounta Community Council||10 p.m. & # 8211; 2 pm||77774400|
|Αίθουσα πρώην ΣΠΕ Πάχνας||10 a.m. & # 8211; 2 pm||94057623|
|Ypsonas Industrial Area & # 8211; Covered parking rather than a roundabout||10:30 a.m. & # 8211; 2:30 pm||99633898|
|Metropolis Mall (Entrance 5, underground parking)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Multipurpose Multipurpose Center for Social Welfare and Employment (former Community Center)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||96678224|
|Community Council of Makarios Settlement, Kamares Area, Larnaca (Agios Vassilios 5)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||70000166|
|Parking lot of the former Cooperative Bank of Aradippou||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Community Meadow Clinic||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||77774400|
|Municipal Amphitheater of the Municipality of Dromolaxia-Meneou||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||77774400|
|Old Kiti Kindergarten||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||96678224|
|Paleo Xylotymvou Grocery||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99146623|
|Community Council of Ormidia (underground space)||9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99965920|
|Community Clinic Mosfilotis||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99969931|
|Kornos Community Clinic||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||96659317|
|Xylophagus Culture Hall (despite the roundabout)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||96678224|
|Athenian Municipal Palace||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||99154344|
|Community Weighing Council||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||96678224|
|Community Council of England||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||77774400|
( 8 points)
|Kings Avenue Mall, Paphos (main entrance)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|House X & # 8221; Mitsi (behind the Municipal Palace of Geroskipou)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94057623|
|Former Prefect House||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Chrysochous Cultural Center||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99146623|
|Plateia “Vrysi ton Pegeiotisson”, Pegeia||99177224|
|Community Council Reusable Room, Emba||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||77774400|
|Community Clinic of Giolou||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 1 pm||99177224|
|Tsada Community Council Square||2 p.m. & # 8211; 5 p.m.||99177224|
|Municipal Palace of Paralimni (covered parking)||9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Holy Temple of Ayia Napa, Ayia Napa||9 p.m. & # 8211; 5 pm||96659317|
|Nationalist Association of Liopetri||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||96678224|
|Community Clinic of Achna Forest||9 p.m. & # 8211; 1 pm||96659317|
|Church of Agios Dimitrios Vryssoules & # 8211; Acheritou||2 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||96659317|