June 11, 2022 INSIDER • GOAL • IN-CYPRUS • PROPERTY • CYPRUS-IS • CAREER LIKE • GOING OUT • XRYSES SYNTAGES • ACTIVE • PHILGROUP NEWS & nbsp; SOCIETY & nbsp; INSIDER & nbsp; OPINIONS & nbsp; GOING OUT & nbsp; CULTURE & nbsp; SPORTS & nbsp; AUTO & nbsp; GOOD LIFE & nbsp; USEFUL & nbsp; PRINTED EDITION & nbsp;
ΑΡΧΙΚΗΕΙΔΗΣΕΙΣΠΟΛΙΤΙΚΗΤΟΠΙΚΑΠΑΡΑΣΚΗΝΙΟMEDIAΕΛΛΑΔΑΚΟΣΜΟΣΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΗΠΡΟΕΔΡΙΚΕΣ 2023ΤΕΧΝΟΛΟΓΙΑΣΥΝΕΝΤΕΥΞΕΙΣΧΡΥΣΕΣ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΕΣΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΑΕΙΔΗΣΕΙΣΚΥΠΡΟΣ ΤΟΥ ΧΘΕΣΑΝΑΓΝΩΣΤΗ ΕΧΕΙΣ ΛΟΓΟΕΠΙΣΤΟΛΕΣΣΥΝΕΝΤΕΥΞΕΙΣΔΗΜΟΦΙΛΗ ΣΤΟ INTERNETVIDEOSΑΦΙΕΡΩΜΑΤΑADVERTORIALINSIDERΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΕΙΣΚΥΠΡΟΣBRAND VOICECAPITALFORBESBLOOMBERG OPINIONΠΡΩΤΑΓΩΝΙΣΤΕΣΚΑΥΤΗ ΓΡΑΜΜΗΧΡΥΣΕΣ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΕΣΚΑΡΙΕΡΑΑΠΟΨΕΙΣΑΡΘΡΑ ΣΤΟΝ “Φ”ΠΑΡΕΜΒΑΣΕΙΣ ΣΤΟΝ “Φ”ΤΟ ΜΗΝΥΜΑ ΣΟΥ ΣΚΙΤΣΑΟ ΚΟΣΜΟΣ ΤΟΥ TWITTERGOING OUTTHINGS TO DOCINEMAΜΟΥΣΙΚΗΕΣΤΙΑΤΟΡΙΑBAR/CAFETV ΟΔΗΓΟΣΤΗΛΕΟΡΑΣΗΠΟΛΙΤΙΣΜΟΣΚΥΠΡΟΣΚΟΣΜΟΣΚΡΙΤΙΚΕΣΕΚΔΗΛΩΣΕΙΣΠΡΟΣΩΠΑΑΘΛΗΤΙΚΑΠΟΔΟΣΦΑΙΡΟΜΠΑΣΚΕΤΠΑΡΑΣΚΗΝΙΑΕΛΛΑΔΑΔΙΕΘΝΗΑΛΛΑ ΣΠΟΡΑΠΟΨΕΙΣΣΚΙΤΣΟVIDEOSAUTOΝΕΑΠΑΡΟΥΣΙΑΣΗΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΕΣΑΓΩΝΕΣΚΑΛΗ ΖΩΗΥΓΕΙΑΔΙΑΤΡΟΦΗΕΥ ΖΗΝΑΣΤΡΑΧΡΥΣΕΣ ΣΥΝΤΑΓΕΣΣΥΝΤΑΓΕΣ ΣΕΦΒΗΜΑ ΒΗΜΑΧΡΗΣΙΜΑΦΑΡΜΑΚΕΙΑΓΙΑΤΡΟΙΑΕΡΟΔΡΟΜΙΑΛΙΜΑΝΙΑΤΗΛΕΦΩΝΑΟΠΑΠΚΑΙΡΟΣΣΥΝΑΛΛΑΓΜΑΛΑΧΕΙΑAPPSΠΡΟΣΦΟΡΕΣΕΝΤΥΠΗ ΕΚΔΟΣΗ ΠΟΛΙΤΙΚΗΤΟΠΙΚΑΠΑΡΑΣΚΗΝΙΟMEDIAΕΛΛΑΔΑΚΟΣΜΟΣΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΗΠΡΟΕΔΡΙΚΕΣ 2023ΤΕΧΝΟΛΟΓΙΑΣΥΝΕΝΤΕΥΞΕΙΣΧΡΥΣΕΣ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΕΣ ΕΙΔΗΣΕΙΣΚΥΠΡΟΣ ΤΟΥ ΧΘΕΣΑΝΑΓΝΩΣΤΗ ΕΧΕΙΣ ΛΟΓΟΕΠΙΣΤΟΛΕΣΣΥΝΕΝΤΕΥΞΕΙΣΔΗΜΟΦΙΛΗ ΣΤΟ INTERNETVIDEOSΑΦΙΕΡΩΜΑΤΑADVERTORIAL ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΕΙΣΚΥΠΡΟΣBRAND VOICECAPITALFORBESBLOOMBERG OPINIONΠΡΩΤΑΓΩΝΙΣΤΕΣΚΑΥΤΗ ΓΡΑΜΜΗΧΡΥΣΕΣ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΕΣΚΑΡΙΕΡΑ ΑΡΘΡΑ ΣΤΟΝ “Φ”ΠΑΡΕΜΒΑΣΕΙΣ ΣΤΟΝ “Φ”ΤΟ ΜΗΝΥΜΑ ΣΟΥ ΣΚΙΤΣΑΟ ΚΟΣΜΟΣ ΤΟΥ TWITTER THINGS TO DOCINEMAΜΟΥΣΙΚΗΕΣΤΙΑΤΟΡΙΑBAR/CAFETV ΟΔΗΓΟΣΤΗΛΕΟΡΑΣΗ ΚΥΠΡΟΣΚΟΣΜΟΣΚΡΙΤΙΚΕΣΕΚΔΗΛΩΣΕΙΣΠΡΟΣΩΠΑ ΠΟΔΟΣΦΑΙΡΟΜΠΑΣΚΕΤΠΑΡΑΣΚΗΝΙΑΕΛΛΑΔΑΔΙΕΘΝΗΑΛΛΑ ΣΠΟΡΑΠΟΨΕΙΣΣΚΙΤΣΟVIDEOS ΝΕΑΠΑΡΟΥΣΙΑΣΗΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΕΣΑΓΩΝΕΣ ΥΓΕΙΑΔΙΑΤΡΟΦΗΕΥ ΖΗΝΑΣΤΡΑΧΡΥΣΕΣ ΣΥΝΤΑΓΕΣΣΥΝΤΑΓΕΣ ΣΕΦΒΗΜΑ ΒΗΜΑ ΦΑΡΜΑΚΕΙΑΓΙΑΤΡΟΙΑΕΡΟΔΡΟΜΙΑΛΙΜΑΝΙΑΤΗΛΕΦΩΝΑΟΠΑΠΚΑΙΡΟΣΣΥΝΑΛΛΑΓΜΑΛΑΧΕΙΑAPPSΠΡΟΣΦΟΡΕΣ ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΕΙΣ ΚΥΠΡΟΣ BRAND VOICE CAPITAL FORBES BLOOMBERG OPINION ΠΡΩΤΑΓΩΝΙΣΤΕΣ ΚΑΥΤΗ LINE GOLDEN COMPANIES CAREER
Next Previous Seven new sponsorship projects worth € 150 million from Min. Energy HOME • INSIDER • CYPRUS • Seven new sponsorship projects amounting to € 150 million from the Ministry. Energy
& nbsp & nbspEleftheria Paizanou & nbsp; & nbsp;
Seven more projects will be announced in the near future by the Ministry of Energy, in the context of the implementation of the Recovery Plan, through which Cyprus will disburse € 1.2 billion. Five projects are already underway, while last year a total of three projects were implemented.
SEE ALSO: & nbsp; & nbsp;
Energy and Climate Plan MINISTRY: Irresponsible to Akama Local Plan publication requested
Seven more projects will be announced in the near future by the Ministry of Energy, in the context of the implementation of the Recovery Plan, through which Cyprus will disburse € 1.2 billion. Five projects are already underway, while last year a total of three projects were implemented. According to the Ministry of Energy, seven new sponsorship projects are expected to be announced soon, which concern:
– Plan to save – upgrade companies and other entities, with a budget of € 40 million. and will be funded by the Recovery Plan.
– Sponsorship plan to encourage the use of renewable energy sources and energy savings in homes 2022-23, which will be announced within the month. The budget of the project amounts to € 20 million and will be financed by the Fund & nbsp; Renewable Energy Sources (RES) and Energy Saving (EXE).
– The project will be announced in December – upgrade housing, with a budget of € 35 million. The project will be funded by the European Structural Funds.
– Digital business upgrade plan, with a budget of € 30 million (successive announcements of € 10 million are planned, the first is expected within the month and the financing will be done through the European Structural Funds and the Recovery Plan).
< p> – The Plan for the support of large companies in the manufacturing sector will be announced in July, with a budget of € 7 million. The Plan will be financed by the Recovery Plan.
– The & nbsp; Consulting Services Plan will be announced in September for small and medium-sized enterprises, with a budget of € 5 million. The project will be funded by the Recovery Plan.
– Between October and November, the Plan for strengthening the circular economy in industry will be announced. The budget will be € 13.3 million and will also be covered by the Recovery Fund.
In the meantime, five projects are currently underway involving the following:
– Sponsorship plan for the creation, modernization and digital upgrade of processing and/or marketing units for agricultural products, with a budget of € 25 million
– Sponsorship plan for installation or replacement of solar hot water production systems in homes, with a budget of € 600 thousand.
budget € 1.5 million
– Sponsorship plan to encourage energy upgrading by local authorities and the wider public sector. The project has a budget of € 9 million
– Sponsorship plan for replacement of energy-intensive electrical appliances to vulnerable electricity consumers – The cost of the project is estimated at € 5 million
It is worth noting that the first project will be covered by the Recovery Fund and the remaining four will be funded by the RES and FDI Fund.
In addition, the Ministry of Energy is in the process of evaluating the applications submitted in the context of the announcement of last year's three projects. These are projects related to strengthening the competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises in the manufacturing sector and other targeted economic activities, with a budget of € 50 million. After the evaluation of the applications, the ministry is expected to send the relevant approvals. .