Based on the decisions of the Council of Ministers, and with the aim of stopping the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, in places where access requires SafePass, persons aged 6 and over must meet one of the following conditions:
- Certificate of complete vaccination .
- Evidence that a person has been ill with COVID-19 for the past 6 months .
- Negative rapid test certificate valid for 7 days for people 6-11 years old.
- Negative PCR or rapid test certificate with a validity of 72 hours for people 12-17 years old .
- Certificate of negative test , PCR valid for 72 hours or rapid test valid for 48 hours for persons 18 years and older , and at least one dose of vaccine where required by Decree.
According to the decision of the Council of Ministers, only the following categories of citizens can be served in the mobile rapid test units of the Ministry of Health:
- Minors up to 17 years old . Children aged 12-17, who do not have the consent of their parents / legal guardians for vaccination, can have a free rapid test through the Ministry of Health program.
- Individuals aged 18 and over who cannot be vaccinated with a medical certificate , after their application has been examined by the Pancyprian Medical Association and the Ministry of Health and approved, which must be presented to the sampling unit . Pregnant women also fall into this category, provided that they have obtained approval from the ad hoc committee of the PIS.
- Individuals vaccinated with the 1st dose of the vaccine, for the period required between the 1st and 2nd dose of the vaccine . The Vaccination Card must be presented for verification purposes.
- Individuals who have completed their vaccination regimen and the 7-month period has elapsed without receiving a booster dose until January 15 when the measure will be reviewed . The Vaccination Card must be presented for verification purposes.
- Individuals who have received a booster dose of the vaccine but wish to be tested for their health monitoring purposes or for other reasons. It is understood that the Vaccination Card must be submitted.
- Individuals who have a COVID-19 Certificate of Recovery within the last 180 days but wish to be tested for health monitoring or other reasons. It is understood that the certificate of recovery must be presented.
- Individuals who have been declared as close contacts and are entitled to examination on the 3rd and 5th day through the tracking process.
In addition to the above proofs, it is reminded that all citizens must provide proof of identity (eg ID, Driver's License, Passport, etc.), for identification purposes.
For Saturday , January 15, 2022 , the rapid test sampling units that operate through the control program of the Ministry of Health only for the above groups of citizens, will be located at the following locations:
|My Mall Limassol (Entrance D, next to Public)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99969931|
|Hall of Cultural Events of Pano Polemidia||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99965920|
|Atlantica Oasis Hotel, Germasogeia (hotel lobby)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Colossus Conference Center (near the Church of the Apostle Luke)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||96799002|
|TEPAK University, Tassos Papadopoulos building||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99177224|
|Former Orphanides Shopping Center, Polemidia, back side||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99942219|
|Municipal Parking, Germasogeia (former tavern Skaros)||8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.||99790687|
|Palodia Community Council||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||77774400|
|Multipurpose Center of Limassol Tower||9 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99790687|
|Trachoni Community Council||8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.||99177224|
|Pelendrio Community Council||8:30 a.m. – 12 pm.||77774400|
|“Glafkos Clerides” Sports Center, Agros||1 p.m. – 4 p.m.||77774400|
|Hall of former SPE Pachna||8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.||99942219|
|Metropolis Mall (Entrance 5, underground parking)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Livadia Community Clinic||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||77774400|
|Makarios Settlement Community Council, Kamares Area, Larnaca (Agios Vassilios 5)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||96625766|
|Multipurpose Social Welfare and Employment Center (former Community Center)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||95595919|
|Parking lot of the former Cooperative Bank of Aradippou||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||95595919|
|Municipal Amphitheater of the Municipality of Dromolaxia-Meneou||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Xylotympos Old Grocery||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99154344|
|Mosfilotis Community Clinic||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||96812424|
|Xylofagou Culture Hall (despite the roundabout)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||70000166|
|Zygiou Community Council||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99742888|
|Mall of Cyprus (underground parking)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99742888|
|Nicosia Mall||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||77774400|
|Municipality of Agios Dometios (event hall)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||96625766|
|Church of Agios Spyridon (behind Lycabettus Police Station)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99965920|
|Church of Agios Georgios, Latsia||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Church of Panagia Evangelistria, Palouriotissa||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99154344|
|Holy Temple of God Wisdom, Strovolos||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99146623|
|Aglantzia Health Center (entrance opposite the Municipality of Lefkonikos)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||96799002|
|Idali Community Clinic||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Old Community Clinic of Anthoupolis (next to the Community Council)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99969931|
|Hall of the Holy Temple of Agios Charalambos, self-housed Geri||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||94056785|
|Lakatamia Municipal Gallery||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||94041843|
|European University of Cyprus (East Wing Ground Floor)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||96812424|
|Dimolofos Community Clinic||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99965920|
|Veteran Community Clinic||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||77774400|
|Neo Plaza Shopping and Entertainment Center, Kokkinotrimithia||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||70000166|
|Astromeritis Community Council||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||94041843|
|“Triptolemos” Association, Evrychos||9 a.m. – 5 p.m.||96799002|
|Pera Chorio-Island Community Council||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99365616|
|Saint Barbara Community Council||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99969931|
|Clergy Community Council||8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.||99146623|
|Aredios Community Council||2 p.m. – 6 p.m.||99146623|
|Tilliria Tower Community Council||1:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.||77774400|
( 8 points)
|Kings Avenue Mall, Paphos (main entrance)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Chloraka Church||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99989795|
|Town Hall Square (next to the Club “Piousness”)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Timi Community Clinic||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||94041843|
|“Fountain of Pegeiotissa” Square, Pegeia||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99989795|
|Community Council Reusable Room, Emba||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99177224|
|Tsada Community Council Square||9 a.m. – 1 p.m.||26100377|
|Giolou Community Clinic||2 p.m. – 5 p.m.||26100377|
|Municipal Palace of Paralimni (covered parking)||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Ayia Napa Holy Temple, Ayia Napa||8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.||99965920|
|Onisilos Association, Sotira||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||99365616|
|Frenaros Community Council||8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||96799002|
|Achna Forest Community Clinic||2 p.m. – 6 p.m.||96799002|
|Church of Agios Dimitrios Vrysoules – Acheritos||8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.||96799002|