The new landscape for the Energy Tomorrow of Cyprus will be explored at this year's 9th Energy Symposium, which will take place on Thursday, November 4, in the Conference Hall of the Press Center in Nicosia.
The President of the Republic Mr. Nikos Anastasiadis, the Speaker of the Parliament as well as the Ministers of Energy of Cyprus and Greece have been invited to speak at the Energy Symposium, as every year.
The companies that have secured drilling permits in the Cyprus EEZ, international energy dignitaries, academics and other actors from the political, economic and business world of Cyprus, Greece and abroad.
Also, representatives of the Hydrocarbon Companies of Cyprus, RAEK and DEFA as well as respective organizations in Greece and abroad, have been invited to develop issues within their competence.
The Energy Symposium, which as always will cover the sectors of gas, electricity and renewable energy sources (RES), is expected to provide answers for:
• The new geopolitical challenges in the area of Ia.
• The next steps of Cyprus in the field of exploration (drilling) and the exploitation of hydrocarbons.
• The energy transition of Cyprus.
• The results and prospects of the energy cooperation of the states of the region.
• The investments of energy companies in the Eastern Mediterranean.
• Plans for the export of natural gas from the Mediterranean to Europe (ie transmission pipelines, gas liquefaction plants, LNG, etc.)
• The utilization of natural gas for the production of electricity.
• Electrical cross-border connections.
• The creation and implementation of the necessary legal and administrative framework, with the aim of improving energy efficiency in Cyprus.
The Energy Symposium, which every year is a great success, since it is considered a reference point for the energy events of Cyprus and in general of the South Eastern Mediterranean, is organized by the Energy Institute of the South East. Europe (IENE) and the FMW Financial Media Way Company and is under the auspices of the CCCI.
Those interested in attending it can register by calling 22342005 or email: email@example.com, while more information can be obtained at www.cyprusenergysymposium.com.
The Energy Symposium is planned to take place with a physical presence, so all the prescribed sanitary measures will be taken.