14.8 C
Nicosia
Wednesday, December 6, 2023

The baptism in Crete that went viral because the godmother caught fire (video)

Must read

& Eta; & beta; ά & phi; & tau; & iota; & sigma; & eta; & sigma; & tau; & tau; ; & Kappa; & rho; or & tau; & eta; & pi; & omicron; & upsilon; έ & gamma; & iota; & nu; & epsilon; viral & gamma; & iota; & alpha; & tau; ί ά & rho; & pi; & alpha; & xi; & epsilon; & ta; ; & iota; ά & eta; & nu; & omicron; & nu; ά (& beta; ί & nu; & tau; & epsilon; & omicron;)

Everything seemed to be going great at a boy's baptism just outside Heraklion Crete .

By the time the godmother, Elina, when she bent over the child in the swimming pool to put oil on him, a small miscalculation almost made her & # 8230 ; wrapped in flames.

Surprised, the guests saw the godmother's hair catch fire from the lighted candles placed in the swimming pool.

Those nearby rushed to help extinguish the flames. , while she remained calm and continued to be fearless.

The video of the not so common incident was recorded by Socrates Damoulakis, and has already become viral in the internet.

Source: politis.com.cy

- Advertisement -AliExpress WW

More articles

- Advertisement -AliExpress WW

Latest article