Based on the decisions of the Council of Ministers, and aimed at stopping the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, in where access requires SafePass, persons 6 years of age and older must meet one of the following requirements:
- Full Vaccination Certificate .
- Proof that a person has been suffering from COVID-19 for the last 3 months .
- Certificate of negative rapid test valid for 7 days for people 6-11 years old.
- Certificate of negative PCR or rapid test valid for 72 hours for people 12-17 years old .
- Negative test certificate , PCR valid for 72 hours or rapid test valid for 48 hours for 18 year olds and above , and at least one dose of vaccine where required by Decree.
- Certificate of Negative rapid test valid for 24 hours for persons 12 years and older where required by Decree.
According to the decision of the Council of Ministers, only the following categories of citizens can be served in the rapid test units of the Ministry of Health:
- Minors up to 17 years old . Children aged 12-17, who do not have the consent of their parents/legal guardians for vaccination, can have a free rapid test through the Ministry of Health program.
- People aged 18 years and older who cannot be vaccinated with a medical certificate , and after their request is examined by the Pancyprian Medical Association and the Ministry of Health and a relevant approval is given, which must be presented to the sampling unit. This category also includes pregnant women, provided that they have obtained approval from the ad hoc committee of the WHO.
- People who are vaccinated with the 1st dose of the vaccine, for the period required between 1st and 2nd doses of the vaccine . The Vaccination Card must be presented for verification purposes.
- People who have complete their vaccination regimen and the 7-month period has elapsed without receiving a booster dose, until later . The Vaccination Card must be presented for verification purposes.
- Individuals who have received a booster dose of the vaccine but wish to be tested for health monitoring purposes or for other reasons. It is understood that the Vaccination Card must be presented.
- Individuals holding a Certificate of Recovery from COVID-19 within the last 90 days, but wish to be tested for their health monitoring purposes or for other reasons. It is understood that the certificate of recovery must be presented.
In addition to the above proofs, it is reminded that all citizens must necessarily present proof of identity (e.g. .Identity, Driving License, Passport, etc), for identification purposes.
For Friday , March 25, 2022 , the rapid test sampling units that operate through the control program of the Ministry of Health only for the above groups of citizens, will be located at the following locations:
|Municipality of Agios Dometios (event hall)||8 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94056785|
|Holy Church of Agios Georgios, Latsia||8 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||99365616|
|Idali Community Clinic||8 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||96625766|
|Church of Agios Dimitrios, Acropolis||8 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99969931|
|Holy Temple of Apostolos Andreas, Aglantzia||8 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||96659317|
|Church of Agios Polydoros, courtyard, Kaimakli||8 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99146623|
|Hall of the Holy Temple of Agios Charalambos self-contained Geri||8 a.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||96659317|
|Lakatameia Amphitheater Courtyard, behind the Gallery||8 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99965920|
|Nicosia Mall||8 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99154344|
|Church of Agios Spyridon (behind Lycabettus Police Station)||8 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||70000166|
|Mall of Cyprus (underground parking)||8 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|European University of Cyprus (cafeteria)||8 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Anthoupolis Old Community Clinic (next to the Community Council)||8 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99742888|
|Evrychos Youth Center (formerly Cooperative)||8 p.m. & # 8211; 12 pm||99154344|
|Lefkotheo Stadium (entrance)||8 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||96812424|
|Hall of Cultural Events of Pano Polemidia||8 p.m. μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||96659317|
|Colossus Conference Center (near the Church of the Apostle Luke)||8 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99942219|
|TEPAK University, Tassos Papadopoulos building||8 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99790687|
|Atlantica Garden Hotel, Germasogeia (Attiki 6)||8 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Former Orphanides Shopping Center, Polemidia, back||8 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|My Mall Limassol (Entrance D, next to Public)||8 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99790687|
|Multipurpose Multipurpose Center for Social Welfare and Employment (former Community Center)||8 a.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||96678224|
|Makarios Settlement Community Council, Kamares Area, Larnaca (Agiou Vassiliou 5 )||8 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99146623|
|Parking lot of the former Cooperative Bank of Aradippou||8 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Community Meadow Clinic||8 a.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||77774400|
|Metropolis Mall (Entrance 5, underground parking)||8 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Municipal Amphitheater of the Municipality of Dromolaxia-Meneou||8 p.m. & # 8211; 12 pm||77774400|
|Community Council of Ormidia (underground space)||8 p.m. & # 8211; 12 p.m.||96678224|
|Δημοτικό Μέγαρο Αθηένου||8 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||96659317|
( 5 points)
|House X & # 8221; Mitsi (behind the Municipal Palace of Geroskipou)||8 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||94057623|
|Former Former House||8 a.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Kings Avenue Mall, Paphos (main entrance)||8 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Chloraka Church||8 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99177224|
|Cultural Center of the City of Goldsmiths||8 p.m. & # 8211; 12 p.m.||94057623|
|Municipal Palace of Paralimni (covered parking)||8 a.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Deryneia Adult Center||8 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||96659317|
|Avgorou Seniors Club||8 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||96659317|