Based on the decisions of the Council of Ministers, dated July 30, and with the aim of stopping the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, from August 1 in the areas where access requires the possession of SafePass, people aged 12 and over must meet one of the following conditions:
- Vaccination certificate with at least one dose and after 3 weeks from the administration of the vaccine.
- Evidence that a person has been ill with COVID-19 for the past 6 months .
- Negative test certificate , PCR or rapid test, valid for 72 hours .
According to the decision of the Council of Ministers, dated July 2, from August 1, only the following categories of citizens can be served in the mobile rapid test units:
- Minors up to 17 years old . It is understood that children aged 12-17, who do not have the consent of their parents / legal guardians for vaccination, can perform a free rapid test through the program of the Ministry of Health.
- Individuals aged 18 and over who cannot be vaccinated with a medical certificate , and after their application has been examined by the Pancyprian Medical Association and the Ministry of Health and approved, which must be presented to the sampling unit .
- Pregnant women, who for medical reasons can not be vaccinated, with the necessary approval of the ad hoc committee of the Pancyprian Medical Association and the Ministry of Health , issued after evaluation of a request that must be submitted with the necessary medical certificates by the Their gynecologist.
- Individuals who have been vaccinated with the first dose of the vaccine, for the period of three weeks they must be tested as a prerequisite for the SafePass version. The Vaccination Card must be presented for verification purposes.
- Individuals who have completed their vaccination regimen but wish to be tested for their health monitoring purposes or for other reasons. It is understood that the Vaccination Card must be submitted.
- Individuals who hold a COVID-19 Certificate of Recovery within the last 180 days but wish to be tested for health monitoring or other reasons. It is understood that the certificate of recovery must be presented.
In addition to the above proofs, it is reminded that all citizens must provide proof of identity (eg ID, Driver's License, Passport, etc.), for identification purposes.
For Monday, August 16, 2021, the rapid test sampling units that operate through the control program of the Ministry of Health only for the above groups of citizens, will be located at the following locations:
|“Grigori Afxentiou” Square, Limassol||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|1st Primary School of Limassol – Chalkoutsas, Mesa Geitonia||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|KST Primary School of Limassol – Panagia Tricherousa, Kapsalos||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Church of Panagia Evangelistria, Polemidia||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|My Mall Limassol||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Atlantica Oasis Hotel, Germasogeia (hotel lobby)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|First Primary School of Agios Athanasios||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Multipurpose Center of Limassol Tower||9 a.m.-1 p.m.|
|“Harmony” Park, Agios Tychonas (despite the lights of the former Arsinoe Hotel)||2 p.m.-6 p.m.|
|2nd Primary School of Kolossi – Apostolos Andreas and Agia Fotini||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Trachoni Community Council||9 a.m.-2 p.m.|
|Community Diocese Clinic||3 p.m.-6 p.m.|
|“Zenon” Primary School, Kamares Area, Larnaca||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Agios Ioannis Primary School, Larnaca||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Livadia Primary School (KA)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|A 'Primary School of Aradippou||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|2nd Primary School of Dromolaxia||9 a.m.-12 p.m.|
|Kiti High School||1 p.m.-6 p.m.|
|Lefkotheo Indoor Gym, Engomi||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|2nd Primary School of Agios Dometios (KA)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|4th Primary School of Aglantzia (KA)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Palouriotissa High School (entrance from Lysippou Street)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Mall of Cyprus (underground parking)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Primary School “Pefkios Georgiadis”, Strovolos||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Church of Agios Charalambos, Geri||9 a.m.-1 p.m.|
|2nd Primary School of Latsia (KA)||2 p.m.-6 p.m.|
|1st Primary School of Lakatamia (KA – Agia Paraskevi and Agios Nikolaos)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Dimolofos Community Clinic||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Nicosia Mall||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|2nd Primary School of Kokkinotrimithia||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|First Elementary School of Idali||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|“Triptolemos” Association, Evrychos||9 a.m.-1 p.m.|
|Kakopetria Community Council||2 p.m.-6 p.m.|
|Sanctuaries of Tamassos and Orini, Diocese||9 a.m.-1 p.m.|
|Community Clergy Council||2 p.m.-6 p.m.|
( 5 points)
|King's Avenue Mall, Paphos (main entrance)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Stelios Kyriakidis Stadium, Paphos (West Stand, Gate A1, former Paphos Stadium)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|First Primary School of Geroskipou||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|“Fountain of Pegeiotissa” Square, Pegeia||9 a.m.-1 p.m.|
|Chloraka Church||2 p.m.-6 p.m.|
|First Primary School of Paralimni||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Third Primary School of Paralimni||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Protaras Avenue (next to CTO Offices)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Ayia Napa Holy Temple, Ayia Napa||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Frenaros Community Council||9 a.m.-1 p.m.|
|Avgoros Seniors Club||2 p.m.-6 p.m.|
Relatives of patients with coronavirus protest – Priest urges citizens not to be vaccinated because they will become… monkeys
“Vitamin D, the vitamin of the sun” by Dr. Haris Stefanos
Covid19: Four medical professors summarize the basics of the Delta variant