Based on the decisions of the Council of Ministers, dated July 30, and with the aim of stopping the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, from August 1 in the areas where access requires the possession of SafePass, people aged 12 and over must meet one of the following conditions:
- Vaccination certificate with at least one dose and after 3 weeks from the administration of the vaccine.
- Evidence that a person has been ill with COVID-19 for the past 6 months .
- Negative test certificate , PCR or rapid test, valid for 72 hours .
According to the decision of the Council of Ministers, dated July 2, from August 1, only the following categories of citizens can be served in the mobile rapid test units:
- Minors up to 17 years old . Children aged 12-17, who do not have the consent of their parents / legal guardians for vaccination, can have a free rapid test through the Ministry of Health program.
- Individuals aged 18 and over who cannot be vaccinated with a medical certificate , and after their application has been examined by the Pancyprian Medical Association and the Ministry of Health and approved, which must be presented to the sampling unit .
- Pregnant women, who for medical reasons can not be vaccinated, with the necessary approval of the ad hoc committee of the Pancyprian Medical Association and the Ministry of Health , issued after evaluation of a request that must be submitted with the necessary medical certificates by the Their gynecologist.
- Individuals who have been vaccinated with the first dose of the vaccine for the three-week period must be tested as a prerequisite for SafePass. The Vaccination Card must be presented for verification purposes.
- Individuals who have completed their vaccination regimen but wish to be tested for their health monitoring purposes or for other reasons. It is understood that the Vaccination Card must be submitted.
- Individuals who hold a COVID-19 Certificate of Recovery within the last 180 days but wish to be tested for health monitoring or other reasons. It is understood that the certificate of recovery must be presented.
In addition to the above proofs, it is reminded that all citizens must provide proof of identity (eg ID, Driver's License, Passport, etc.), for identification purposes.
For Sunday, September 26, 2021, the rapid test sampling units that operate through the control program of the Ministry of Health only for the above groups of citizens, will be located at the following locations:
|“Grigori Afxentiou” Square, Limassol||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Cultural Events Hall, Pano Polemidia||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|My Mall Limassol||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Atlantica Oasis Hotel, Germasogeia (hotel lobby)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Community Diocese Clinic||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Pelendrio Community Council||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Kyperounta Community Council||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Colossus Conference Center (near Apostle Luke Church)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Central Square of Pissouri||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Larnaca Municipal Theater (Municipal Garden)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Makarios Settlement Community Council, Kamares Area, Larnaca (Agios Vassilios 5)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Parking lot of Agios Georgios Kontos, Larnaca||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Livadia Square (next to the Bank of Cyprus)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Area near the Municipal Clinic of Aradippou||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Old Kindergarten of Kiti||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Ormidia Community Council (underground)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Kornos Community Clinic||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Athenian Municipal Palace||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|English Community Council||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Municipality of Agios Dometios (event hall)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|European University of Cyprus (alumni platform next to a cafeteria)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Aglantzia Health Center (entrance opposite the Municipality of Lefkonikos)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Church of Panagia Evangelistria, Palouriotissa||10 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Mall of Cyprus (underground parking)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Church of Agios Georgios, Latsia||10 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Holy Temple of God Wisdom, Strovolos||10 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Lakatamia Municipal Gallery (behind the Lakatamia Amphitheater)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Dimolofos Community Clinic||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Old Clinic of the Old Shareholder||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Nicosia Mall||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Idali Community Clinic||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Peristeronas Community Council||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Church of Saints Constantine and Helen, Tseri||10 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Kakopetria Community Council||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Lythrodonta Community Clinic||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Holy Metropolis of Tamassos and Orini, Diocese||10 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Livaderos Community Park, Paleochori||10 a.m.-3 p.m.|
( 4 points)
|King's Avenue Mall, Paphos (main entrance)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Town Hall Square (next to “Piousness” Club)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Chrysochous City Cultural Center||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Chloraka Church||10 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Municipal Palace of Paralimni (covered parking)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Holy Church of St. Barbara||10 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Ayia Napa Holy Temple, Ayia Napa||10 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Deryneia Adult Center||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Avgoros Seniors Club||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Nationalist Association of Liopetri||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|