Based on the decisions of the Council of Ministers, and with the aim of stopping the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, in places where access requires SafePass, persons aged 6 and over must meet one of the following conditions:
1. Certificate of complete vaccination.
2. Evidence that a person has been ill with COVID-19 for the past 3 months.
3. Negative rapid test certificate valid for 7 days for people 6-11 years old.
4. Negative PCR or rapid test certificate with a validity of 72 hours for people 12-17 years old.
5. Certificate of negative test, PCR valid for 72 hours or rapid test valid for 48 hours for persons 18 years and older, and at least one dose of vaccine where required by Decree.
6. Certificate of negative rapid test with a validity of 24 hours for persons 12 years and older where required by Decree.
According to the decision of the Council of Ministers, in the mobile rapid test units of the Ministry of Health only the following categories can be served citizens:
· Minors up to 17 years old. Children aged 12-17, who do not have the consent of their parents/legal guardians for vaccination, can have a free rapid test through the Ministry of Health program.
· People aged 18 and over above, which can not be vaccinated with documentation with a medical certificate, and after their request is examined by the Pancyprian Medical Association and the Ministry of Health and given the relevant approval, which must be presented to the unit
sampling. This category also includes pregnant women, provided that they have obtained approval from the ad hoc committee of the WHO.
· People who are vaccinated with the 1st dose of the vaccine, for the period required between the 1st and of the 2nd dose of the vaccine. The Vaccination Card must be presented for verification purposes.
· Individuals who have completed their vaccination regimen and the 7-month period has elapsed without receiving a booster dose, until further notice. The Vaccination Card must be presented for verification purposes.
Individuals who have received a booster dose of the vaccine but wish to be tested for their health monitoring purposes or for other reasons. It is understood that the Vaccination Card must be presented.
Individuals who have a COVID-19 Certificate of Recovery within the last 90 days but wish to be tested for their health monitoring purposes or for other reasons. It is understood that the certificate of recovery must be presented.
In addition to the above proofs, it is reminded that all citizens must provide proof of identity (eg ID, Driving License, Passport, etc), for identification purposes.
For Tuesday, February 22, 2022, the rapid test sampling units operating through the control program of the Ministry of Health only for the above groups of citizens, will be located at the following locations:
Province Sampling Points Telephone Hours
(16 points) Mall of Cyprus (underground car park) 9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 99969931 Nicosia Mall 9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 94041843 Municipality of Agios Dometios (event hall) 9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 99742888 Church of Agios Georgios, Latsia 9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 96625766 Holy Temple of God Wisdom, Strovolos 9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 94041843 Idali Community Clinic 9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 96625766
Old Community Clinic of Anthoupolis (next to the Community Council) 9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 70000166 Hall of the Holy Temple of Agios Charalambos, self-housing Geri 9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 99154344 Church of Agios Dimitrios, Acropolis 9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 96659317 Church of Apostolos Andreas, Aglantzia 9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 96659317 Neo Plaza Shopping and Entertainment Center, Kokkinotrimithia 2 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 99821951 Church of Agios Spyridon (behind Lycabettus Police Station) 9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 77774400 Eleftherias Square, entrance of the City Hall 9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 96812424 Church of Agios Polydoros, courtyard, Kaimakli 9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 99365616 European University of Cyprus (cafeteria) 9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 99146623 Courtyard of the Lakatamia Amphitheater, behind the Gallery 9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 99965920
TEPAK University, Tassos Papadopoulos building 7:30 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 99146623
Former Orphanides Shopping Center, Polemidia, back 9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 94057623
Cultural Events Hall of Pano Polemidia 9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 99790687
My Mall Limassol (Entrance D, next to Public) 9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 94041843
Colossus Conference Center (near the Church of the Apostle Luke) 9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 77774400
Atlantica Garden Hotel, Germasogeia (Attiki 6) 9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 94041843
Metropolis Mall (Entrance 5, underground parking) 9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 94041843
Versatile Multipurpose Center for Social Welfare and Employment (former Community Center) 9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 96678224
Makarios Community Council, Kamares Area, Larnaca (Agiou Vassiliou 5) 9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 99146623
Parking space of the former Cooperative Bank of Aradippou 9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 77774400 Livadia Community Clinic 9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 77774400
Kings Avenue Mall, Paphos (main entrance) 9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 26100377
House X & # 8221; Mitsi (behind the Municipal Palace of Geroskipou) 9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 94057623
Former Prefect House 9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 94041843
Chloraka Church 9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 94041843
(3 points) Municipal Palace of Paralimni (covered parking) 9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 94041843
Deryneia Adult Center 9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 96678224
Avgorou Seniors Club 9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m. 96659317