The list of “officials” of the pseudo-state, from whom the passports of the Republic of Cyprus are removed, was published by the Turkish Cypriot newspaper Kipris Postasi.
- Turkish leader Ersin Tatar
- “Prime Minister” Ersan Saner
- “Foreign Minister” Thaksin Ertugrouloglou
- “Minister of National Education and Culture” Olgun Amtzaoglou
- “Minister of Interior” Koutlou Evren
- “Minister of Health” Unal Ustel
- “Minister of Agriculture and Natural Resources” Nazim Tsavousoglou
- “Minister of Public Works and Transport” Resmiye Janaltai Eroglou
- “Minister of Tourism and Environment” Fikri Aataoglou
- “Minister of Labor and Social Security” Coral Chagman
- Oguzhan Hasipoglou, member of the “Presidential Commission for the Opening of Varos”
- Vedat Yorutzu, member of the “Presidential Committee for the Opening of the Varos”
- Tulen Saner, Member of the Presidential Committee on the Opening of the Varos
- Hassan Sungur, Member of the “Presidential Commission for the Opening of Varos”
“At today's conference, the Council of Ministers decided in the first year to revoke or not to renew or not issue passports of the Republic of Cyprus to a number of persons who either participate in the so-called pseudo-state cabinet or are members of the Varosia opening committee and who “By their actions or actions, they undermine the sovereignty, independence, territorial integrity and security of the Republic of Cyprus, contrary to the provisions of the Constitution”, the Spokesman stated in his statements earlier today.
Mr. Pelekanos stressed that “they are the same people who, with their specific actions hostile to the Republic of Cyprus, promote the implementation of Turkey's plans to change the status of the enclave of Varos, contrary to the Security Council resolutions United Nations, and in particular Resolutions 550 and 789, concerning the status of the Famagusta enclave “.
Moreover, Mr. Pelekanos announced that the Council of Ministers decided to ask the Attorney General to proceed with the registration of the 5th transnational appeal in relation to what happened, but also the actions that Turkey continues to take and the occupation regime in the enclosed Famagusta, as the recommendation of the opinions received from the legal advisers of recognized prestige, to which the Republic of Cyprus has addressed.