Three more deaths of patients with coronavirus recorded in the last week, the Ministry of Health announced, raising the total number of dead to 1,258. At the same time, another 2,602 new cases were identified, from a total of 53,528 diagnostic tests.
The Ministry's announcement in detail:
In the last week, 3 deaths were announced
- Male, aged 79, who died on 22/12/2022
- Female, aged 91, who died on 23/12/2022
- Man, aged 89, who passed away on 27/12/2022
- Total number of deaths with final cause of the disease COVID-19: 1,258.
- 84 COVID-19 patients are hospitalized in OKYPY hospitals
- 8 in serious condition (ICU: 0 off ventilator/3 intubated, MAF: 5)
- 3 patients who have ceased to be infectious continue to be intubated due to COVID in an Intensive Care Unit.< /li>
- A total of 53,528 diagnostic tests performed
- Identified 2,602 new cases (total 631,111 cases).
- Positive rate in all tests 4.86%
Total number of molecular tests (PCR):
- 1,489 molecular tests performed
- There were 208 positive cases
- Positivity rate 13.97%
Total number of rapid antigen detection tests (Rapid Test):
- Performed 52,039 rapid antigen detection tests
- There were 2,394 positive cases
- Positivity rate 4.6%
- 1,039 molecular tests were carried out, 116 positive cases were identified (positivity rate 11.16< /b>%)
- 32,396 rapid antigen detection tests were performed, 2,235 positive cases were identified (positivity rate 6.9 %)
Through the programs of the Ministry of Health, 19,643 rapid antigen detection tests were performed. 159 positive cases were detected.
- Sampling points: 13,917 rapid detection tests, 126 positive cases were detected (percent positivity 0.91%)
- Nursing homes: conducted 4,199 rapid antigen detection test, 30 positive cases detected (0.71% positivity rate)
- Closed structures: 1,527 performed rapid antigen detection test, 3 new cases were detected (positivity rate 0.2%).