KOP informs about the tickets for the match at GSP, where the National Team of Cyprus faces Russia for the qualifiers of the 2022 World Cup.
“On September 4, we support our National team, we support the team that unites us! On Saturday, September 4, our National team will face Russia at 19:00 in the GSP for the 2022 World Cup qualifiers and with the support of the people, they will claim the positive result.
Tickets are available here: https://tickets.stadium-360.net/cfa/login.
– General Admission: 10 euros
– Family package for east stand: 15 euros
– Children under 14: Free
– West stand upper cornice: 20 euros
Note: There will be no free children's tickets in the upper ledge of the west stand. Ticket purchase conditions:
– For persons 16 years of age and older who have either completed their immunization schedule and hold a vaccination certificate for COVID-19 at least one dose, provided that three weeks have elapsed since the date of vaccination, or proof of release on cases of persons with COVID-19 disease, provided that no more than six months have elapsed since the date of sampling of their initial diagnosis.
– Persons aged 12 to 15 years who present with a negative laboratory test or rapid antigen detection test for COVID-19 disease with sampling performed within 72 hours. -People aged 16 and over who cannot be vaccinated due to a medical problem, who provide a relevant medical certificate, as determined by the latest instructions of the Ministry of Health as well as a negative laboratory test or rapid antigen test for COVID-19 the sampling has been carried out within 72 hours.
A fan card is also required for all people over the age of 14. According to the UEFA protocol, the movement of fans in the matches is prohibited. “Russians, who live permanently in Cyprus, are fully vaccinated and have a fan card, they can get tickets for the Northern Horseshoe”.
Like Loading …