29.9 C
Thursday, May 23, 2024

TRAGEDY in Greece: A 14-year-old student died suddenly in his home

Must read

ΤΡΑΓΩΔΙΑ στ&eta ;ν Ελλαδα: Πεθανε ξαφνικα μεσα στο &sigma

He was facing a health problem – The mother entered his room and found him dead

The sudden death of a 14-year-old boy in Chania is shocking. The child, while at home, lost consciousness and was taken to the hospital, but the doctors were unable to save him in the end.

According to information from ERT Chania, on Thursday afternoon the student, who was facing some health problem, was with his mother at home. When she went to his room, because she stopped listening to him, she found him unconscious.

The child was immediately taken by ambulance to the emergency department of the Chania hospital, where, unfortunately, he was pronounced dead.


His mother is in a state of shock, as she cannot believe how, from one moment to the next, the 14-year-old boy left so suddenly.

Light is expected to shed light on the causes of the sudden death the autopsy – necropsy.

Source: 24h.com.cy

- Advertisement -AliExpress WW

More articles

- Advertisement -AliExpress WW

Latest article