Based on the decisions of the Council of Ministers, dated July 2 and July 7, 2021, and with the aim of stopping the spread of the SARS – CoV-2 virus, from July 9 in the areas where access requires the possession of SafePass, people aged 12 years and above must meet one of the following conditions:
- Vaccination certificate with at least one dose and after 3 weeks from the administration of the vaccine.
- Evidence that a person has been ill with COVID-19 for the past 6 months .
- Negative test certificate , PCR or rapid test, valid for 72 hours .
According to the decision of the Council of Ministers, dated July 2, from August 1, only the following categories of citizens can be served in the mobile rapid test units:
- Minors up to 17 years old . It is understood that children aged 12-17, who do not have the consent of their parents / legal guardians for vaccination, can perform a free rapid test through the program of the Ministry of Health.
- Individuals aged 18 and over who cannot be vaccinated with a medical certificate , and after their application has been examined by the Pancyprian Medical Association and the Ministry of Health and approved, which must be presented to the sampling unit .
- Pregnant women, who for medical reasons can not be vaccinated, with the necessary presentation of a medical certificate from their gynecologists . It is clarified that from the 1st to the 7th of August, pregnant women will be able to present to the sampling units a medical certificate from their Gynecologist confirming that the vaccination is not recommended. From 8 August onwards, the procedure must be followed to secure the relevant approval from the Pancyprian Medical Association and the Ministry of Health.
- Individuals who have been vaccinated by one dose of the vaccine for a period of three weeks to be submitted to tests as a condition for issuing SafePass. The Vaccination Card must be presented for verification purposes.
- Individuals who have completed their vaccination regimen but wish to be tested for their health monitoring purposes or for other reasons. It is understood that the Vaccination Card must be submitted.
- Individuals who hold a COVID-19 Certificate of Recovery within the last 180 days but wish to be tested for health monitoring or other reasons. It is understood that the certificate of recovery must be presented.
In addition to the above proofs, it is reminded that all citizens must provide proof of identity (eg ID, Driver's License, Passport, etc.), for identification purposes.
For Sunday, August 1, 2021, the rapid test sampling units that operate through the control program of the Ministry of Health only for the above groups of citizens, will be located at the following locations:
|TEPAK, “Tassos Papadopoulos” Building, Agia Zoni (Iphigenia and Themidos Corner)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|KST Primary School of Limassol – Panagia Tricherousa, Kapsalos||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|1st Primary School of Limassol – Chalkoutsas, Mesa Geitonia||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|KD Primary School of Limassol – Apostolos Barnabas, Kato Polemidia||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|My Mall Limassol||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Atlantica Oasis Hotel, Germasogeia (hotel lobby)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|First Primary School of Agios Athanasios||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Multipurpose Center of Limassol Tower||9 a.m.-1 p.m.|
|“Harmony” Park, Agios Tychonas (Amathus Avenue)||2 p.m.-6 p.m.|
|2nd Primary School of Kolossi – Apostolos Andreas and Agia Fotini||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Trachoni Community Council||9 a.m.-2 p.m.|
|Community Diocese Clinic||3 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|“Zenon” Primary School, Kamares Area, Larnaca||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Agios Ioannis Primary School, Larnaca||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Livadia Primary School (KA)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|A 'Primary School of Aradippou||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|2nd Primary School of Dromolaxia||9 a.m.-12 p.m.|
|Kiti High School||1 p.m.-6 p.m.|
|Lefkotheo Indoor Gym, Engomi||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|2nd Primary School of Agios Dometios (KA)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|4th Primary School of Aglantzia (KA)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Palouriotissa High School (entrance from Lysippou Street)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|2nd Primary School of Latsia (KA)||2 p.m.-6 p.m.|
|1st Primary School of Lakatamia (KA – Agia Paraskevi and Agios Nikolaos)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Mall of Cyprus (underground parking)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Primary School “Pefkios Georgiadis”, Strovolos||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Church of Agios Charalambos, Geri||9 a.m.-1 p.m.|
|Church of Agios Nikolaos, Kato Deftera||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Nicosia Mall||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|2nd Primary School of Kokkinotrimithia||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|First Elementary School of Idali||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|“Triptolemos” Association, Evrychos||9 a.m.-1 p.m.|
|Kakopetria Community Council||2 p.m.-6 p.m.|
|Lythrodonta Community Clinic||9 a.m.-1 p.m.|
|Saint Barbara Community Council||2 p.m.-6 p.m.|
|Holy Metropolis of Tamassos and Orini, Diocese||9 a.m.-1 p.m.|
|Community Clergy Council||2 p.m.-6 p.m.|
( 5 points)
|King's Avenue Mall, Paphos (main entrance)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Stelios Kyriakidis Stadium, Paphos (West Stand, Gate A1, former Paphos Stadium)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|First Primary School of Geroskipou||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|“Fountain of Pegeiotissa” Square, Pegeia||9 a.m.-1 p.m.|
|Chloraka Church||2 p.m.-6 p.m.|
|First Primary School of Paralimni||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Third Primary School of Paralimni||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Protaras Avenue (next to CTO Offices)||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Ayia Napa Church, Ayia Napa||9 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Frenaros Community Council||9 a.m.-1 p.m.|
|Avgoros Seniors Club||2 p.m.-6 p.m.|