DISY, through its MP, Fotini Tsiridou, asks a series of questions to the independent candidate for the presidency of the Republic, Nikos Christodoulidis.
“After yesterday's official announcement by Mr. Christodoulidis, very specific questions arise,” Ms. Tsiridou said in a statement. Specific questions:
- Why does not Mr. Christodoulidis brazenly state that he has found them behind the scenes with DIKO and will be the candidate of DIKO?
- How credible can be someone who until yesterday participated and expressed the government of President Anastasiadis? 8211; Democratic Alarm and today has switched to the opposition?
- How consistent is the fact that yesterday Mr. Christodoulidis did not find a word to say about the work of the Anastasiadis government but today he remembered to be proud of the work of the Anastasiadis government?
- How honest is the fact that he sacked him President Anastasiadis & # 8211; who trusted him and honored him & # 8211; with all the previous presidents of the Republic? Or that in the biography he presented yesterday he does not even mention to whom he served the government as a minister and representative.
- When did he disagree and when did he separate his position even on a policy issue of the Anastasiadis government?
- How can he present himself as “independent” and “above parties” “, To be at the same time a member of the government and the Democratic Alarm faction, but to suddenly find them with DIKO?
- With whose policy does Nikos Christodoulidis finally agree, with that of President Anastasiadis and Democratic Alarm or with that of Nikolas Papadopoulos and DIKO?
< li> Why did he not submit as a member of the government, even a proposal and suggestion for what he presents today as his “visions”?