Cash, cars, medicines, among other things, were confiscated by the Customs Department of the Republic.
Within the framework of the Customs and other Legislation that the Department of Customs is in charge of implementing, between 1 and 31 January 2021, the following seizures were made:
1. 15,480 pieces of cigarettes.
2. 29 kilos and 545 grams of tobacco (for twisted cigarette and hookah).
3. 17,600 pieces of heated cigarettes.
4. 375 pieces that infringe Intellectual Property Rights (clothing, footwear, bags, wallets, etc.).
5. Cash and cash equivalents of € 51,000 (fifty one thousand) euros, which the holder failed to declare, as he should, upon his arrival in the Republic.
6. 300 liters of colored oil, with a reduced tax rate.
7. Four (4) vehicles, one of which (1) due to illegal use of colored oil with reduced tax rate, two (2) for illegal transport of tax-free tobacco products from the occupied areas and one (1) for violation of temporary import conditions.
8. Various items falling under prohibitions and restrictions such as protective masks, thermometers, pulse oximeters, drugs, anabolics, plastic bullet guns, prey devices, animal products, electronic devices, plastic beads, electronic bicycles, electronic cigarettes and electronic cigarettes cigarettes.
Most of the above cases have been settled out of court.