The Ministry of Health announced the death of another four patients from coronavirus, during the weekly update on the progress of the pandemic in Cyprus, with the total number reaching 1,291. At the same time, another 1,497 cases were announced, out of a total of 64,166 diagnostic tests. Health announces that for the week January 27 – February 2, 2023:
- 4 deaths have been announced
- Relate to:
- Female, aged 86, who died on 27/01/2023
- Male, aged 78, who died on 27/01/2023< /li>
- Male, aged 84 years old, who died on 28/01/2023
- Female, aged 69 years, who died on 01/02/2023
- Total number of deaths with final cause of the disease COVID-19: 1.291.
- 65 patients with COVID-19 are hospitalized in OKYPY hospitals
- 13 in serious condition (ICU: 0 off ventilator/8 intubated, ICU: 5)
- A total of 64,166 diagnostic tests
- 1,497 new cases detected (total 644,160 cases).
- Positive rate of all tests 2.33%
Total number of molecular tests (PCR): p>
- 1,719 molecular tests were carried out
- There were 127 positive cases
- Positivity rate 7 ,39%
Total number of rapid antigen detection tests (Rapid Test):
- 62,447 rapid antigen detection tests performed
- 1,370 positive cases occurred
- Positivity rate 2 ,19%
- 1,364 molecular tests were carried out, 69 positive cases were detected (positivity rate 5.06%)
- 38,149 rapid antigen detection tests were performed, detected 1,203 positive cases (positive rate 3.15%)
Through the programs of the Ministry of Health, 24,298 rapid antigen detection tests were performed. 167 positive cases were detected.
- Sampling points: 16,498 rapid detection tests, 97 positive cases were detected (percent of positivity 0.59%)
- Primary Education: 1.018< /b> rapid antigen detection test, 1 positive case detected (positivity rate 0.1%)
- Average Education: 206 rapid detection test, no positive cases detected (positivity rate 0%)
- < li>Nursing homes: 5,134 rapid antigen detection tests performed, 58 positive cases identified (positivity rate 1.13%)
< li>Closed structures: 1,442 rapid antigen detection tests were performed, 11 new cases were detected (positivity rate 0.76%).