Based on the decisions of the Council of Ministers, and with the aim of stopping the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, in places where access requires SafePass, persons aged 6 and over must meet one of the following conditions:
- Certificate of complete vaccination .
- Proof that a person has been infected with COVID-19 for the past 3 months >.
- Certificate of negative rapid test valid for 7 days for persons aged 6-11.
- Certificate of negative test , PCR valid for 72 hours or rapid test valid for 48 hours for people 18 years and older , and at least one dose of vaccine where required by Decree.
- Negative rapid test certificate valid for 24 hours for persons 12 years and older where required by Decree.
< li> Certificate of Negative PCR or rapid test valid for 72 hours for 12-17 year olds .
According to the decision of the Council of Ministers, only the following categories of citizens can be served in the mobile rapid test units of the Ministry of Health:
- Minors up to 17 years old . Children aged 12-17, who do not have the consent of their parents/legal guardians for vaccination, can have a free rapid test through the Ministry of Health program.
- People aged 18 years and older who cannot be vaccinated with a medical certificate , and after their request is examined by the Pancyprian Medical Association and the Ministry of Health and a relevant approval is given, which must be presented to the sampling unit. This category also includes pregnant women, provided that they have obtained approval from the ad hoc committee of the WHO.
- People who are vaccinated with the 1st dose of the vaccine, for the period required between 1st and 2nd doses of the vaccine . The Vaccination Card should be presented for verification purposes.
- Individuals who have completed their vaccination schedule and a period of 7 months has elapsed without receiving a booster dose, until further notice < strong>. The Vaccination Card must be presented for verification purposes.
- People who have received a booster dose of the vaccine , but wish to be tested for their health monitoring purposes or for other reasons. It is understood that the Vaccination Card must be provided.
- Individuals who hold a COVID-19 Certificate of Recovery within the last 90 days but wish to be tested for for the purpose of monitoring their health or for other reasons. It is understood that the certificate of recovery must be presented.
In addition to the above proofs, it is reminded that all citizens must necessarily present proof of identity (eg Identity Card, Driver's License, Passport, etc.), for identification purposes.
For Saturday , May 7, 2022 , the units rapid tests that operate through the control program of the Ministry of Health only for the above groups of citizens, will be located at the following locations:
|Province||Sampling points||Schedule >||Telephone|
|Nicosia Mall||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Holy Church of Agios Georgios, Latsia||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||99146623|
|Idali Community Clinic||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||94041843|
|Holy Church of Agios Dimitrios, Acropolis||9 p.m. . & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Church of Agios Spyridon (behind Lycabettus Police Station)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99146623|
|Church of Agios Polydoros, courtyard, Kaimakli||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99146623|
|Courtyard of the Lakatamia Amphitheater, behind the Gallery||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Mall of Cyprus (underground parking, behind entrance)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99146623|
|Neo Plaza Shopping and Entertainment Center, Kokkinotrimithia||99790687|
|Aglantzia Health Center (entrance opposite the Municipality of Lefkonikos)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99146623|
|Courtyard of the Town Hall of Agios Dometios||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|European University of Cyprus (East Ground Floor)||99790687|
|Old Shareholder Community Clinic||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99790687|
|Evrychos Youth Center (formerly Cooperative)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 5 pm||99790687|
|Community Council Beyond the Village-Island||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99790687|
|Agia Barbara Community Council||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99790687|
|Community Pharmaceutical Council||10 p.m. & # 8211; 12 pm||99790687|
|Livaderou Park, Palaichori||1 p.m. & # 8211; 5 pm||99790687|
|Tilliria Tower Community Council||1:30 p.m. & # 8211; 5 pm||94041843|
|Former Orphanides Shopping Center, Polemidia, back||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Hall of Cultural Events of Pano Polemidia||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99790687|
|My Mall Limassol (Entrance D, next to Public)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99146623|
|Colossus Conference Center (near the Church of the Apostle Luke)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Atlantica Garden Hotel, Germasogeia (Attiki 6)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|TEPAK University, Tassos Papadopoulos building||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||99790687|
|Municipal Building, underground parking, Agios Athanasios||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Community Council of Palodeia||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Athletic Center “Glafkos Clerides”, Agros||94056785|
|Metropolis Mall (Entrance 5, underground parking)||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Parking lot of the former Cooperative Bank of Aradippou||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Community Meadow Clinic||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Municipal Amphitheater of the Municipality of Dromolaxia-Meneou||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||99146623|
|Paleo Xylotymvou Grocery||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99790687|
|Community Clinic Mosfilotis||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 p.m.||99146623|
( 4 points)
|Kings Avenue Mall, Paphos (main entrance)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||99146623|
|Former Prefect House||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Plateia “Vrysi ton Pegeiotisson”, Pegeia||94041843|
|Community Council Reusable Room, Emba||9 p.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Municipal Palace of Paralimni (covered parking)||9 a.m. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Holy Temple of Ayia Napa, Ayia Napa||9 p.m. & # 8211; 5 pm||99146623|
|Sotiras Social Benefits Center (opposite City Hall)||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Frenaru Community Council||9 π.μ. & # 8211; 6 pm||94041843|
|Community Clinic of Brussels & # 8211; Acheritou||9 p.m. & # 8211; 1 pm||94041843|